Cloth Fiberglass Related Searches
Cloth Fiberglass Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cloth Fiberglass supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cloth Fiberglass firm in China.
Best insulation for Pex tubing 3/4 pipe in the roof? HELP!!!?
- Check into heat tape tied to pipe, with insulation wrapped around that. turns on when freezing temperatures. insulation by itself, will not stop it from freezing if left for long periods without water moving through it. .s
We are putting a tin roof cap. Do we put some sort of insulation/stripping under the tin roof cap?
- Those foam strips they sell you to go under the ridge caps will eventually dry out, blow out, and be hanging all over the place. Caulking won't fill a 5/8's gap to keep the wind/rain out, and tar has no place whatsoever on a metal roof, you'll get it all over everything, and either one will look like ****. The best ridge cap has to be custom made and cut to fit. I use a 12" wide X 10' strip, bent in half to pitch, and then turn down 90 degrees on the edges, whatever the rib height is, usually 5/8". Hold the ridge cap in place on the ridge and mark where the ribs are, then notch out for the ribs so that the cap sits flush over the ribs and down on the flats, punch holes and screw down thru the tops of the ribs. It's a little time consuming but it makes for a good looking finished product that won't wear out.s
Flat roof replacement,is bitumen used as flashing? What type of insulation is best when replacing a flat roof?
- We use kingspan insulation, marine grade plyboard , 3/4 inch, and yes you can use bitumen as flashing. I hope i am not being condescending, but the flashing is the bit that goes from the roof and a little way up the wall and is then "pointed" into the bricks, thus forming a water-proof barrier.s
should i put reflective insulation under my metal roofing?
- Probably could, but it would look like crap. Painting the roof white would do a better job of keeping the metal cooler. I'd install a ceiling fan in the center of the roof instead to force the hot air out.s
We just had a new roof put on, and alot of insulation. I am now afraid that our house is going to get very?
- Insulation stops heat from being transferred across it. Therefore, if it's cold outside and warm inside, it will stay warm inside because the heat can't get out. Likewise, if it's hot outside and cool inside, the heat can't get in so it stays cool inside. The exact same principles are used in vacuum flasks that keep coffee or soup hot. If you put cold drinks in there, they will stay cold instead, even on a hot day. The principle used in both cases is to stop heat from being able to travel to or from the inside to the outside. In a vacuum flask, they achieve this by using a double walled flask and sucking out all the air (leaving a vacuum). In a house however, it's not practical to do this (except for windows which is how double glazing works) so they use some sort of substance that traps large amounts of air in it (like fibreglass or polyester batts) to achieve the same effect. Hope this helps. TVs
Is it good to get cavity wall / roof insulation in the summer?
- Insulation helps both in heating in the winter and with cooling in the summer!s
Foam insulation spray roofing, Greenest way to build?
- it is one of the strongest roof sealers and the best insulator availables
Heat/Moisture insulation on metal roofing?
- welcome to the wonderful world of cheap, temporary roofing. you've just described a metal roof perfectly. bob, tell em what he's won! a lifetime supply of more bad decisions! also, the ugliest roof in town! but best of all, everyone who drives by his home will know he's a bandwagon kind of guy, he doesn't educate himself and do what's wise, he does what everyone else is doing! can't wait till that crowd finds that cliff they've been lookin for!!!s
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...
World's biggest real estate companies
- Description:Through mergers and acquisition, the Beijing Capital Development Holdings Co Ltd has become the largest-scale enterprise, with assets totalling more than 50 billion yua...