Ceramic Blanket Related Searches
Ceramic Blanket Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Ceramic Blanket supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Ceramic Blanket firm in China.
What are the raw materials for making ceramic fibers?
- Ceramic fiber is a fibrous lightweight refractory material, has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity and heat resistance of small and mechanical shock and other interests, so in the machinery, metallurgy and chemical industry, petroleum, ceramics, glass, electronics etc. have been widely used.s
In recent years, because of the global energy prices continue to rise, energy saving has become a China national strategy background, than the insulation bricks and other traditional refractory pouring material such as 10-30% ceramic fiber has been more and more widely used in the domestic Chinese, development prospect is very promising. Throw carpet and spray carpet difference
- Ji'nan Huolong thermal ceramics limited liability company to remind the dugong with ceramic fiber friends, ceramic fiber product itself is not afraid of fire and high temperature resistance, good insulation effect, but the fear of water ceramic fiber, ceramic fiber after absorbing water, heat insulation effect, and even become the most direct carrier of heat conduction, good waterproof ceramic fiber is the most heavy.s
What is the difference between a ceramic fiber shell or an aluminum silicate tube shell?
- Ceramic fiber shell and aluminum silicate tube shell is actually the same kind of thing, just name different. Belong to the family of Portland, ceramic fiber tube and shell is a professional name, aluminum silicate segment is referred to as.s
What is the feature of ceramic fiber gasket?
- This product belongs to non-brittle material with high strength, accurate size, and good fireproofing &insulation effect. It can be multi-shaped according to the requirements of customers. And it can touch fire directly. Classified temperature is 1050-1600℃. tough texture and resistance to wind erosion no-gap furnace lining low heat storage and heat loss touch fire directly fine construction and installation excellent resistance to heat shock high compressive strength and long service life effective sound absorptions
What high temperature can the refractory ceramic fiber cloth tolerate?
- It depends on what material used in the ceramic fiber. The normal operating temperature of aluminum oxide is 1200 degree. This is residential. It has 2200 degree high temperature in military.s
What’s soluble ceramic fiber?
- It’s alkali earth ceramic fiber with main components of SiO2, MgO, and CaO. With certain solubility in the human body fluid to be less harmful to human health, it is called soluble ceramic fiber. The introduction of such components as MgO, CaO, etc. in the soluble ceramic fiber, on one hand, is conducive to extending the viscosity range of and conditions for the fiber forming, enhancing the chance of fiber forming and the flexibility of fibers. On the other hand, it produces low melting compounds like CaO•SiO2, CaO ·Mgo·2SiO2 etc, decreasing the heat resistance of the fiber. Therefore, the ordinary soluble fiber belongs to inferior ceramic fiber, and its product is mainly used as backing material for the industrial furnace. To realize the improvement of heat resistance of soluble fiber, the method of adding ZrO2 into it is adopted, increasing the viscosity of glass phase and inhibiting the growth rate of grains after the fiber is heated and crystallized.s
What is the density of ceramic fiber modules? The best insulation effect
- Ceramic fiber module density in 200-220, the first production of ceramic fiber module is generally made of ceramic fiber blown blanket, fiber blown blanket fine short, ceramic fiber module is made out of the expansion is relatively stable, but in recent years because of the cost of production, the majority of ceramic fiber module are thrown silk do relatively, the tensile force is big, according to your own combustion atmosphere of furnace temperature and heating module and intracranial, select the density and thickness of the ceramic fiber module.s
What is nano ceramic fiber board?
- 1、 It is a new super thermal insulated material developed via nano technology. It is a composite reflective thermal insulated board via particular process, containing nano-porous material with excellent insulation performance and metal foil.s
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...