Cast Iron Related Searches
Cast Iron Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron firm in China.
Which is the most expensive, check valve and gate valve?
- In the case of DN50 Z15T-16 DN50: screw valve 46.200 thread copper bar gate valve Z15T-16 DN50 52 Z45F-16 DN50 97 flange valve flange valve rod Z44T-10 DN50 169 Z45T-116 DN50 flange valve dark bar 173 thread swing check valves DN50 52.090 thread straight type check valve DN50 57.280 flange screw check H44T DN50 129 flange valve lift check valve H41T-16 DN50 124s
What does valve qz45x - 10q mean?
- Crown valve pressWhat does Q stand for? I'm not sure. It's probably made of ductile iron"Z" means "gate valve"4 represents flange connection5 represents the dark bar (1 represents the Ming pole)X stands for rubber seal and soft seal10q stands for 10 pressures
Fire protection gate valve from the wall how many distance there is no regulation?
- 1 meters away from the wall, leaving the maintenance and replacement distances
What are the types and product categories of knife gate valves?
- Knife gate valve drive: manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, bevel gear, electro hydraulic and pneumatic drive.Knife gate shape: bright rod, dark rod two kindsKnife gate valve material: cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, fluorine and so onKnife gate valve seal: hard sealing, soft sealing, single-sided sealing, double sided sealing and other material seal.s
How about the model of stainless steel gate valve?
- Stainless steel gate valve is divided into 304 stainless steel gate valve, 316 stainless steel gate valve, 321 stainless steel gate valve. The expression is: Z41H-16P.s
What is the difference between the cut-off valve and gate valve, the general will use the cut-off valve instead of gate valve
- Yes. Globe valves and gate valves are indeed common in certain piping and operating conditions.s
Installation and operation instructions of knife gate valve
- 3., check the packing parts require compaction, not only to ensure the sealing of the packing, but also to ensure that the gate open flexible;4., before installing the valve, users must check the valve type, size and attention to the media flow direction, to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;s
What does P54100V mean in power station gate valve Z960Y-P54100V?!
- P work pressureP54 temperature at 540 degrees of work pressureThe pressure at P54 100 is 540 at the temperature of 100barV valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 140V temperature at 540 DEG C for 140bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 170V temperature at 540 DEG C for 170bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelFrom the JB/T4018 "valve type model preparation method"The standard unit is MPa, but it is usually used in bars
How to conserve breathing air compressor
- Let’s talk about how to save water today.But first, if we want to use the water underground, we need a breathing air compressor. Because the flow rate in a breathing air compress...
what is a cylinder in a car from some datas
- You must understand, said popular point, cylinder piston moves up and down continuously in the cylinder, drives the engine rotation. At the same time, in every car also has a cylin...
How does submersible water pump work
- Submersible pump, as the name implies, submersible pumps. Water pump in the countryside, almost every family has. But professional Angle to define: the pump is conveying liquid or ...
Maintenance precautions of quietest aquarium air pumps
- Currently, quietest aquarium air pumps are increasingly widely used in many aquariums. It is because that quietest aquarium air pumps can ensure enough fresh air and oxygen in the ...
What does a water pump do in the fact
- Eat water, all know that what does a water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other external ...