Cast Iron Water Pipe Fittings
Cast Iron Water Pipe Fittings Related Searches
Cast Iron Water Pipe Fittings Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Water Pipe Fittings supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Water Pipe Fittings firm in China.
Real estate broker vs agent?
- No. An agent is an agent and a broker is a broker. If as a Broker you want to work for another Broker, it is called Broker Associate. Remember, a real estate agent must be employed by a Broker to be in compliance.s
how much do real estate agents make in pennsylvania?
- There is no set amount. They make a percentage of what they sell.s
What is residential real estate?
- Buildings people live in, as opposed to things like office buildings or factories.s
Real estate agent...?
- Maggiejo.. I don't want to be disrespectful to your mother, but if you like something you should at least give it a try. It doesn't matter if everyone in town is a Realtor if you love what you do and become good at it you will succeed. Tony Robbins says that if you have a passion for something, the money will come. It doesn't matter about your age either. If you meet the minimum age requirement for your State's Licensing, get the license. A good suggestion is to work as an assistant for a Realtor or in the office of a Realtor, even answering the telephone will get you into the door. Right now, there are only a few states that have reciprosity with other states for licensing; mostly you have to take the class work and pass the test in the new state. So it only takes as long as the class work requires and to take the exam. Most states require continuing eductaion of so many hours per year but you can have a Real Estate License in as many states as you can handle. The important thing to know is you may not receive a commission if you don't have a license in the state where the property is located. I've have been a Real Estate Investor for over 30 years and have been a Realtor for the past 4 years, I just wish I had done it 20 years earlier because it is so much FUN and you get to meet so many good people.s
What is a real estate?
- There are 2 types of property, real and personal. Real property includes land (bare land, homes), personal property is everything else (cars, furniture, clothing, etc). Notice that a mobile home is considered personal property because it does not include land. A realtor is a licensed person who helps people buy and sell real estate. They receive a commission, usually a percentage of the sales price, for doing this. For a first time buyer, realtors are invaluable because they will explain the process, do the paperwork, and basically hold your hand through the entire process, which can be intimidating, especially for first time buyers. Since the fee is normally paid by the seller, it's a great deal for a buyer.s
I am looking @ getting me real estate license in CT?
- Can't help you with schools on the east coast but can give you a bit of advice. Getting licensed is only your beginning. Be sure to go to work for a big company like Coldwell-Banker. Their hands on training is priceless. Get into a company that has a lot of agents who tour each week by bus. You learn more from the other agents, hearing them talk real estate than you will in your licensing course. Be sure you have a way to support yourself for a couple of years while you build your business. I'm retired now but loved helping people find their dream home and every home, no matter how modest, is someone's dream home. It might not be your idea of a dream but it is a step up for someone. From what I'm hearing this is not a great time to be in real estate so you might want to wait unless you are independently wealthy. I just heard that 90% of new listings in the NE are people selling because they are in default on their loans and that there is no money for financing so very hard to get a loan unless the buyer has the very highest credit rating and collateral. Tough times ahead for the industry like we had in the 80's with 18% interest on mortgage loans but we lived through it. Ate a lot of hamburger but made it intact. Good Luck and God Blesss
what is the best way to become successful at listing real estate?
- My excellent suggest is comprehend that is YOUR trade, no extraordinary than proudly owning a shop and promoting product. So the extra trade schooling you will have the bigger you'll be. As as to whether you'll be triumphant relies entirely in your skills to prospect. Selling truly property is complicated at present, and there's no warranty you'll make a dwelling. If you are establishing out promoting, I advise you will have a pair years valued at of capital to survive. This is an steeply-priced trade. You will have got to take the publications and go the state assessments, then discover a dealer to paintings underneath. My suggest there's to seem to the country wide truly property firms, they may be able to furnish mentors and the excellent carrying on with schooling to get you began. Becoming an investor is tremendously rewarding at present IF you will have plenty of capital. You will want an extra variety of schooling to be triumphant right here. Anyone can purchase and promote their possess truly property with no need a license, until your state calls for one.s
Is Real Estate hard? Please help?
- It is not easy. Selling real estate is tougher than most sales jobs because you don't have a product to sell all the time. Instead you have to sell yourself to a homeowner to gain their trust to market their house, or find an able buyer to represent them. Basically becoming an agent is like opening up your own business because you are your own boss and are only paid on how well you do your job. You could work at it full time and get paid nothing, which isn't uncommon for many new agents. Generally new agents are paid about 1.8% of the price of the houses they sell. This starts out with a 3% commission but because you have to split the money with your broker (often 60/40) it comes out less and then your have to pay taxes on the money including self employment tax. So if you sell a $200,000 house you would make about $3600 before taxes. But if you are lucky enough to sell 4 houses in your first year that is only $14,400. If you got a job flipping burgers you would make more. But if you are an incredible sales person you could make hundreds of thousands of dollars. The reason you see real estate jobs offered is because real estate is 100% commissioned. This means it doesn't cost the company anything to hire you, and if you do make money, the company makes money. Becoming a real estate agent does take an investment in education and other fees to get licensed and could be a great career for you. But as an agent, I highly suggest you find a different type of sales job first, to learn how to sell and build up your sales abilities. Then consider real estate. Maybe by then the market will be better too.s
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
What's the function of construction management certification
- A Certificate in Construction Management program is generally designed for individuals with work experience and a bachelor's degree. The curricula of these programs teach stude...
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...