Cast Iron Tips
Cast Iron Tips Related Searches
Cast Iron Tips Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Tips supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Tips firm in China.
What valve is z45w gate valve?
- Cast iron gate valve with turbine head, please contact mes
Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What are the usual valves?
- Stop valve: a valve that closes the valve and moves along the center line of the valve seat. According to this form of valve movement, the valve seat opening change is proportional to the valve stroke. Because of the valve stem to open or close the trip is relatively short, but very reliable cut off function, and because changes in the valve seat and the valve stroke is proportional, is very suitable for flow regulation. Therefore, this type of valve is very cooperative for cutting or regulating and throttling.Advantages: in the process of opening and closing, because the friction between the valve and the sealing surface of the valve body is smaller than that of the gate valve, the utility model has the advantages of wear resistance. Second, the opening height is generally only 1/4 of the seat channel; therefore, it is much smaller than the gate valve; usually there is only one sealing surface on the valve body and the disc; therefore, the manufacturing process is better and the service is easy to maintain. Because its packing is generally a mixture of asbestos and graphite, it has a higher temperature resistance. Steam valves are normally used with stop valves.Disadvantages: as a result of the medium through the valve flow direction has changed, so the minimum flow resistance valve is higher than most other types of valves; second, due to longer travel, opening slower than the ball.s
What do gates, Z15T-10, Z15W-16T, Z45T/W-10, Z41T-10 mean?
- Z15T stands for manual, internal thread connection, dark wedge single gate. The sealing surface is made of copper alloy. The nominal pressure is PN1MPa;Z15W-16T for manual, internal thread connection, dark wedge type single gate, the valve body material is copper alloy, the valve seat sealing surface material directly processed by the valve body, nominal pressure is PN1.6MPa;Z45T/W-10 stands for manual, flange connection, dark wedge single gate. The valve body is made of copper alloy, and the valve seat face material is directly machined by the valve body. The nominal pressure is PN1MPa;Z41T-10 stands for manual, flange connections, plain wedge single gate, sealing surface material is copper alloy, nominal pressure is PN1MPa.According to domestic valve model standards, the valve model is by the valve type, gate valve drive mode, gate valve connection, gate valve structure, sealing material, valve body material code to indicates
How about the model of stainless steel gate valve?
- Stainless steel gate valve is divided into 304 stainless steel gate valve, 316 stainless steel gate valve, 321 stainless steel gate valve. The expression is: Z41H-16P.s
Is the gate valve clockwise or closed?
- In general, the valve is clockwise to turn off. Some of the clockwise rotation of the valve on the move is opens
Analysis of the advantages of elastic seat sealing gate valve?
- Most of the valve is forced seal, that is, when the valve closed, to rely on external force to force the gate to the seat, in order to ensure the sealing surface sealing.When opening the gate valve, when the gate lift height is equal to 1:1 times of the gate diameter, the passage of the fluid is completely unblocked, but at run time, this position is unable to monitor. In actual use, the top of the stem is used as a sign, i.e., the open position, as its fully open position. Temperature changes appear to consider locking phenomenon, usually open to the vertex position, and then rewind 1/2-1 circle, as a fully open valve position. Therefore, the opening position of the gate valve is determined by the position of the gate (i.e. the stroke). The sealing surface is easy to wear and tear, affecting the service life. When opening and closing, gate and valve seat two sealing surface friction, sliding, to medium pressure under the action of easy to produce abrasions, wear, affect sealing performance, shorten service life.s
What is the difference between a flanged gate valve and a wire gate valve?
- Flanged gate valves are flanged and must be welded to the flanges of the pipe, bolted togethers
What does P54100V mean in power station gate valve Z960Y-P54100V?!
- P work pressureP54 temperature at 540 degrees of work pressureThe pressure at P54 100 is 540 at the temperature of 100barV valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 140V temperature at 540 DEG C for 140bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelP54 pressure 170V temperature at 540 DEG C for 170bar valve for chromium molybdenum vanadium steelFrom the JB/T4018 "valve type model preparation method"The standard unit is MPa, but it is usually used in bars
What does a car water pump do
- Drive car, all know that what does a car water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other exter...
What does water pump do in a car
- Drive car, all know that what does water pump do in a car. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other ex...
Introduction to benefits of silent aquarium air pumps
- There is no doubt that more and more people prefer to keep some fish in their houses. Aquarium fish can add great activity to the houses, but also they represent a fortunate meanin...
Importance of pond air pumps
- As we can see, more and more people prefer to have aquarium pond in their houses, they think aquarium pond can not only increase the activity of the houses, but also they represe...
Practical methods to protect dental air compressors
- Dental air compressors are used to change the air or circulate the air. dental air compressors are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use dental air compre...