Cast Iron Structure
Cast Iron Structure Related Searches
Cast Iron Structure Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Structure supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Structure firm in China.
What are the types and product categories of knife gate valves?
- Knife gate valve drive: manual, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, bevel gear, electro hydraulic and pneumatic drive.Knife gate shape: bright rod, dark rod two kindsKnife gate valve material: cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, fluorine and so onKnife gate valve seal: hard sealing, soft sealing, single-sided sealing, double sided sealing and other material seal.s
What are the specifications of the gate valves? Does the work pressure need to be marked separately?
- 5- dark pole single wedge gate valve, 6- dark bar wedge gate valve 7-, dark bar parallel gate valve, parallel gate valve 9- dark bar;5, sealing materials or lining materials were used R- T- austenitic stainless steel, copper alloy, X- rubber, S- plastic, N- nylon, F- fluorine plastic, H-Cr series stainless steel, hard alloy Y-, J- rubber, M- Monel alloy, Tc- ceramics;6, the body material code Z- K- gray cast iron, malleable cast iron, Q- ductile iron, copper and T- alloy, C- steel, P- chromium nickel stainless steel, R- stainless steel chromium nickel molybdenum, chromium molybdenum vanadium steel V-.For example: electric, flanged, rod wedge gate valve, sealing surface material by direct processing, nominal pressure PN0.1MPa of the valve body is made of grey cast iron gate valve: Z942W-1 electric wedge gate valve.s
What do you mean by forged steel gate valves 800LB DN20 SW?
- Is the forged steel gate 800LB is DN20 on SW welding pressures
Why does the fire hydrant box in the air defense area need to be added with gate valves?
- when the envelope from the introduction of civil air defense, air defense should be set in the side of retaining structure; through the protection unit between the closed wall, should be installed in the pipe walls on both sides of the door closed;2 protection valve nominal pressure shall not be less than 1.OMPa;s
What does the gate valve 150# mean?
- I think PSI is equal to 150#The sign behind is "PSI"You Baidu "ANSI standard pressure, pound scale and nominal pressure relations table" will knowI'm new, too, I understands
What is the difference between the cut-off valve and the gate valve?
- Selection of stop valve:There are two ways to install the valve, one is the media flow from the top of the spool, the advantage is that when the packing is not under pressure, the pressure can be replaced before the valve packing, there is a long service life characteristics. Another is the media from the bottom of the spool into, and its shortcomings are driving torque is large, is 1 times above the flow, the stem by the axial force of large, easy to bend the stem. Generally suitable for small caliber manual stop valve, to stop the valve closed, the media acting on the spool of force is not greater than 350kg limit. Electric cut-off valve is generally used to enter the media from the top way.Selection of gate valve and stop valve:Valve than the valve structure is simple, better sealing, manufacturing and maintenance to be convenient; shortcomings are fluid resistance, power, and opening and closing efforts. Gate valve, stop valve are fully open, fully closed valve, suitable for making cut off, it is not suitable for use as regulating valve. The application process should pay attention to the characteristics of the valve when selecting. Small pipes and better sealing performance generally use cut-off valve; in the steam system and large diameter pipeline, due to fluid resistance is small, suitable for use gate valve.s
GB 300 gate valve, a multi?
- GB DN300 flanged gate valve, PN10 manual 245kg bevel gear 315Other pressure levels, please specify specific pressure.Wenzhou Chaoda group Agel Ecommerce Ltd to provide the answer:s
What is gate well?
- Explanation:Valve wells also called valve wells, underground pipelines and underground pipelines (such as tap water, oil, natural gas pipeline valve etc.) in order to facilitate the opening and closing part of network operation or overhaul when needed, a pit is a similar small room (or well), the valve installation in the pit where, for regular inspection, cleaning and dredging pipeline, to prevent the blockage of the pipeline project. The pit is called a well. There are valves, wells must have valves, but there is not necessarily a valve valve wells.s
How does an oil pump work
- Studied the mechanical classmates know, what is the oil pump, also know how does an oil pump works. Oil pump is a kind of portable and compact pump, this paper proposes a has a she...
Practical methods to protect dental air compressors
- Dental air compressors are used to change the air or circulate the air. dental air compressors are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use dental air compre...
Protection suggestions of air dryers for air compressor
- Air dryers for air compressor are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use air dryers for air compressor in many fields, such as construction fields, mining ...
What does a car water pump do
- Drive car, all know that what does a car water pump do. The pump is conveying liquid or causes the liquid turbo-charged machinery. It transmits the mechanical energy or other exter...
What can affect air compressors prices
- There is no doubt that air compressors are widely used in many construction fields, mining fields and so on. They are playing an increasingly important role in the industry. Air co...