Cast Iron Parts
Cast Iron Parts Related Searches
Cast Iron Parts Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Cast Iron Parts supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Cast Iron Parts firm in China.
Brake system overhaul what should i charge?
- independent rear suspensionit has no axles
Emergency Brake Light Comes on When Going Up Hills?
- check the brake fluid level and also make sure that the parking brake isnt up a bit. you may have a bad switch in the master or a bad switch in the parking brake levers
Is the clutch reservoir related / connected to the brake system reservoir?
- They are two seperate systems are not connected. ↔↔↔s
Braking problems (2001 Olds Alero).?
- ok some of the answers u got are right but not completely. first of all, aleros, grand ams, etc. are very common with abs sensors going bad, which are part of the wheel bearing. depending on pricing in your area, it could cost you about $300 per corner. depending on how many may be bad, if any. also the soft pedal and grinding noise could be due to the abs. it may not be an actual grinding noise, it could be the abs kicking in prematurely, due to sensor problems. but if in fact your pads are grinding on your rotors, it's definitely time to replace them. now if you have air in your brake system, then you may have a leak somewhere. the brake system is a sealed system. shouldn't get air just because. definitely have it checked out as soon as possible or check it yourself. the longer you wait the more money you will spend. good luck and drive safely. )s
What is a Brake Master Cylinder?
- The brakes on your car work by using hydralic fluid to create the pressure required to stop the car. The master cylinder is where the brake fluid is stored and distributed throught the entire braking system. If the master cylinder is leaking the brakes are losing pressure which in turn makes the brakes less effective. Eventually you will not have enough brake pressure to stop the car, the brakes will fail and you'll cause an accident. Take your car to your local mechanic for an estimate. Don't trust anything the inspection agent told you. Get a certified mechanics estimate for the repairs. This is something you cannot ignore.s
I cant seem to pressurize my front brake line on my harley 1200 xl?
- Scoring on the piston skirt is caused by insufficient lubrication. That can be caused several things including having been too hot and excessive piston clearance. Were it me, I think I'd measure the inside diameter of the cylinder if for nothing else, peace of mind. When the front cylinder is coming up on compression, the connecting rod is going to try to **** the bottom rear of the piston against the cylinder wall. You might also look at the front top of the piston, especially the part above the top ring and see if it appears to have extra wear. Harley is known for using very tight clearances between the piston and cylinderwall, so I doubt the piston was too loose. It might not hurt to pull the rear jug and take a look at it. It would be very annoying to replace the front piston, put everything together and then find the knock was actually being caused by the rear cylinder. I don't know how large of an area is scored, but if it's not that large, the knock may be from the rear cylinder. I've pulled engines apart and was amazed at how well and quiet they ran considering what I found inside. Like the time I found large pieces of piston skirt in the oil pan and the remaining skirts fell apart on 6 of 8 pistons when removed from an industrial engine. I doubt the cylinder is badly worn, but it would still be advisable to measure it and if ok, hone the cylinder before installing a new piston. Be sure to lubricate the piston and cylinder before installing. I like to use STP for that purpose.s
Air brake system.....?
- The air brake system is the same on hi way truck/ trains. It is a spring in an air pot, separated with a diagramThe brakes are spring applied, and air released. There are all sorts of valves in the system, to achieve different functions, relay valves, quick release valves, etc.s
explain energy transfer in the braking system of an automobile.?
- Energey transfers from the brake pedal to the servo which boosts the pressure through a vacum which puts the brake fluid out of the master cylinder under pressure down the lines into the caliper or slave cylinder on drum brakes, which pushes the caliper piston on the pads pushing the pads on to the brake disc or pushes the shoes out inside the brake drum. Now 2 conditions that would cause it to fail are a vacum leak from the servo meaning no pressure is applied to the fluid or a brake fluid leak causing no pressure to be applied to the calliper/master cylinder.s
How to build a boat
- Do you know how to build a boat? It is really a large project to build a boat, maybe we have to spend a very long time to build a boat. But how to build a boat is not so easy to an...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...