Carpet Flooring Related Searches
Carpet Flooring Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Carpet Flooring supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Carpet Flooring firm in China.
Mysterious carpet stains strike again-.-?
- Treating any carpet stain depends on what your carpet is made of. If it's wool or another natural fiber, it will be harder to treat these stains. If it's synthetic (most wall-to-wall carpet falls into this category), you may have an easier time. A diluted solution of brake cleaner, which contains the same chemicals that professional dry cleaning incorporates, will work to remove most food stains. This is a nasty chemical, and you have to consider whether you want the fumes in your house -- but it will do the job better than off-the-shelf carpet cleaning products. Whatever solvent you try, the method is to blot up as much of the stain as you can, wet it (with water or a cleaning solution), and blot some more. Don't rub, as this will abrade the carpet fibers and work the stain in deeper. I would try plain water on the shampoo stain before anything else. For the nail polish on the floor -- depends on what kind of floor surface you are talking about. You might try applying a non-acetone nail polish remover *just* to the polish spot, with a Q-tip. Avoid using an acetone-based remover (will damage almost any surface). If your floor is vinyl or laminate (engineered faux wood), you may have better luck trying to gently scrape it off with a table knife. Finally, if you have wall-to-wall carpeting, a professional carpet steaming service is a pretty good buy for the kind of results you get (and the work you save yourself). Consider spending a couple hundred bucks and skipping all the work. Good luck!s
Worth getting oriental rug cleaned?
- If it is being sold to cut up, I wonder if it would make any difference to clean first. And, if it might have some value, do some research first, to make sure that your cleaning method doesn't actually lower that value.s
How to clean the drink on the carpet!
- Coffee is soluble in hot water, you may give it a trys
What is the role of the carpet in living room?
- This depends on yourself, laying a carpet in the living room looks warm and would be more comfortable, sit or lie down on it very casually. But it is not convenient to clean up, personally I love laying carpets beside bed or in front of sofa in the living room. putting the carpet, the whole house will look very warm. If you are afraid that it has trouble cleaning up, you can buy a vacuum cleaner or stick the dust and batting with a duct tape when you have nothing to do, just can be used as a activity after dinner.s
1600*800 what size carpet is appropriate below the tea table?
- Carpet size should be determined by the size of the sofa, irrelevant to the tea table. In principle, it's as big as the virtual box occupied by the sofa, but move away from the TV, not all under the sofa. Just bigger than the coffee table is not, but the problem is easy to sit on the sofa when you sit on the edge, easy to edge.s
How can I remove the smell from a wool rug?
- Allow okorder.com., to locate a pro near you. Do not take any suggestions to pour powder type fresheners on to your rug. They are extremely difficult to remove, unless the cleaner has a machine called a Rug Badger. These machines vibrate the rug with high intensity vibrations over a stainless steel grid to remove the dirt/soil/ powders, contaminating the rug. Not every carpet cleaner has these machines as they are expensive. Therefore do not administer powder additive cleaners to the rug, as they will be there forever.s
How to clean the large carpet at home?
- forwool or wool blending blanket, detergent should be used ; other blankets should use washing powder (high foam, and dirt remover). wet the carpet and lat flatpaving, brush with soft brush dipped in detergent solution (water dissolved detergent) brush blanket from the edge, cannot leak, otherwise the effect will be affected. rinse and brush (ture on the water from the hose and brush with a soft brush ), insure the detergent on every spot. wash and push the carpet with a piece of flat wood. Rinse blanket, spray a few drops of water added vinegar on the carpet to remove residual washing liquid, antibacterial disinfection. squeeze water as much as possible with plank, hang it to dry it, drying as soon as possible, when the carpet is completely dry, lay flat and brush with a soft brush toward one direction to make it more organized and neat.s
Hotel room white carpet yellowing how to deal with, after washing, there is Huang Ziyin
- Generally use the concentration of 10% ammonia water, 1 copies and 10 parts of water mixed with dilute ammonia water solution soaked, and then dipped in cotton balls, wipe the liquid until clean. After washing, if there are still residual, not washed, then use the concentration of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution wipe, and then rinse with clean water until.s
Fabric width and testing methods
- For the fabric width, the word, you may be a stranger, and until now, there is no international approval fabric testing standards, but in Western Europe and the United States and o...
Type of thread
- Thread is used widely in our daily life nowadays; maybe many people want to know the type of thread and their usage. Thread is a common structure of parts and it is the key part of...
The type of leather
- The type of leather is different, its characters and use are different. Such as cow leather fine, high strength, the most appropriate production leather shoes; Sheep leather light,...
The way to test leather quality
- Nowadays, there is an increasing number of people tends to buy leather products, like clothes, shoes, furniture and so on. But do you know how to test leather quality? How can you ...
Measure width of fabric
- It is universally acknowledged that fabric plays an important role in our daily life. But have you concerned about the width of fabric? Do you know the meaning of test the width of...