Car Interior Accessory
Car Interior Accessory Related Searches
Car Interior Accessory Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Car Interior Accessory supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Car Interior Accessory firm in China.
Drywall and Cement board quantities question?
- Your husband is sweet. do away with the wallboard. while you're no longer making plans on putting up tiles there is no reason to apply cement board. i could get some Vantek board from Lowes, approximately 27.00 a sheet and use that. that's water-resistant and springs with a 25 year guarantee. It seems and acts like plywood. particularly reliable, purely ensure you placed on goggles once you chop back it, the timber flakes and performs havoc on your eyes. I used Vantec on a kitchen floor and likewise rather for my patio roof. It rained two times earlier we've been given the shingles on and did no harm. And we get slightly rain right here in southern Missouris
Use the cement board to do the bathroom partition, how to do waterproof, with which waterproof material is better
- Cement board cut off to the material difference, with the waterproof material to static cement connection with the performance and good, in fact, as long as the wall roughness is good to use the fire coil is no problem, but the cement board surface with grease, as far as possible with cement
The use of waterproof coating, cement board must be painted on the cement mortar to be dry in the do, the effect is good, the price is higher,s
I ripped up tile that was on top of cement board. I can't get the old thin set up w/out damaging the board.?
- You have a few options. Best remove all the old board and start again or to hand scrape the old thin set off but it is a lot of work. If the old thin set is fairly flat and no big gaps when thin set came up with tiles, then you can sweep the area well ( use a power-full shop vac) and smooth coat thin set between the ridges of the old trowel marks and let dry for a few days. If you have lots of big gaps, you may need to pour a self leveling compound over the whole area to make it flat again. This isn t hard, just messy if not done right. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL.s
Can cement backer board be attached with thin set and screws to Baromalli plywood?
- OK... You didn't specify whether you're doing a floor tile job or a wall tile job. If doing a floor tile job, here is the procedure: You can (but don't have to) apply thin set directly to the plywood and then lay and screw down the cement backer board onto the wet thinset. If your floors are pretty firm already, you don't even need to put the thin set on the plywood. Just screw the cement backer board onto the plywood. The thinset makers tell you to put thinset between the plywood and the backer board just to sell more product. It's an unnecessary step if your floors are already pretty stiff. Make sure you screw the backer board down and hit the floor joists underneath with the screws. Screws only going into the plywood is not sufficient. All screws must enter the joists, so get those marked before you start. Use thinset with a notched trowel on top of the backer board to lay the tile into.s
How can I tell the difference between cement and backer board?
- If you're laying tile on a concrete slab, you don't need to add anything, just lay the tile directly on the slab. You will need a cement-fiber board for vertical surfaces like walls. I like the Hardie products.s
Cost of cement job?
- I own a waterproofing company in the Nashville area. The membrane with protection board is $1.50 per. sq. ft. here. I would recommend a rubberized product instead of cement.s
Kerdi for tile, vs. cement backer board?
- I am assuming you are going with ceramic tile. If that is the case then you do not need fiberboard. Just tile right to the concrete floor. As for the crack either fill it in or use a product called RedGaurd. RedGaurd is a rubberized product that when applied over the crack will expand and contract and thus keep the crack covered. You can apply RedGaurd then put mortar right over it.s
Do I have to put cement backer board down before laying ceramic tile or can I go over existing vinyl floor?
- There are a few factors that need to be considered. What is your subfloor? If its concrete and the vinyl is secured very well, then you can lay over it provided you put an acrylic additive in your thinset. This will help the bond to the vinyl. Also by doing this the vinyl will act as a crack supressant to the tile and protect against any cracks from your subfloor moving up to the tile. If you have a wood subfloor, you should remove the vinyl, install a 1/4 backerboard(not 1/2) and then install the tile with a modified thinset.s
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
how to lock sim card
- There are a lot of people asking how to unlock the SIM card,but few people ask "How to lock sim card?". How to lock sim card?Before answering this question, let's get...
Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers
- Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you.Linyi Y...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...