Book Binding Tape
Book Binding Tape Related Searches
Book Binding Tape Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Book Binding Tape supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Book Binding Tape firm in China.
What's rubber skin?
- Rubber is divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber by raw materials. According to the form is divided into block rubber, latex, liquid rubber and rubber powder. Latex as a rubber colloidal water dispersion; liquid rubber as an oligomer of rubber, not before the vulcanization is generally viscous liquid; powder rubber is the latex processing into powder, in order to benefit ingredients and processing. Thermoplastic rubber, developed in 1960s, does not require chemical vulcanization and is shaped by thermoplastic processing. Rubber according to the use of divided into general and special type of two categories.s
How should the rubber products be dirty?
- The first to use the broom to clean the surface of rubber products. Then wash it with detergent and warm water and mix it thoroughly. Blow up the wet rubber products.s
How to test the abrasion resistance of rubber?
- Rubber: the word "rubber" comes from the Indian language "cau-uchu", meaning "weeping tree"". Natural rubber is flowing out from the Hevea latex when tapping after solidification and drying process. The finished product is material with elasticity, insulation, waterproof and air.s
Rubber products labeled Huai gum can improve wear?
- Today, white carbon (silica) is added to the tread formula, which is not for abrasion resistance, but for skid resistance of wet pavements, and is resistant to cutting in truck tires.s
How to improve the aging resistance of rubber?
- Whether it is rubber, rubber or rubber particles have a certain life, want to extend the service life of rubber and related products, we must first understand what factors affect the aging speed of rubber products, the four main factors affecting the aging of rubber particles for oxygen, ozone, heat and light.Oxygen oxidation by the rubber molecules of free radical chain reaction, molecular chain fracture or excessive crosslinking, cause the rubber properties changes.s
Why do rubber products become so long that they seem to melt and become sticky on the surface?
- The main reason for the melting of rubber products is the long usage time or the long time of placing rubber;"Sticky" is because the rubber in the presence of oxygen oxidation reaction, the result is hydroxyl, carboxyl and other polar groups increased. These polar groups are the cause of the sticking of things. In layman's terms, it's equivalent to becoming a self-adhesive.s
What is the temperature of ordinary silicone rubber resistant to low temperature?
- Because the molecular structure of silicone rubber is amorphous, the temperature has little influence on its properties, and it has good cold resistance. The brittleness temperature of the general organic rubber is from -20 DEG C to -30 DEG C, while the brittleness temperature of the general silicone rubber is between -60 and -70 degrees centigrade. When the rubber is introduced in 7.5 (mol)% phenyl, brittle temperature of silicone rubber can be reduced to -115 DEG C, remain elastic at -90 DEG C and can use.s
What are the uses of rubber oil?
- Application: mainly used as rubber softener. The effect of carbon black rubber products: rubber materials have good dispersing effect of softening rubber, increase the viscosity, make the rubber soft and smooth, and can improve the anti corrosion performance of coke products cold, another of the thiazole accelerator can increase the activation effect of complexing agents
What is a rubber tree
- Rubber trees, deciduous trees, have milky sap. It requires average annual rainfall of 1150 to 2500 mm, but rubber trees should not be planted in areas of low humidity. Suitable for...
How to unfreeze frozen pipes
- Water pipes in a frozen state can give you more problems than you can ever imagine. It can stop water from flowing into your faucets keeping you from doing the everyday things that...
what is npk fertilizer
- NPK fertilizer refers to the three elemental nutrients found in common garden fertilizer: nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), or potash. Also seen as N-P-K, the hyphens...
What is rubber used for
- The use of rubber is widespread, ranging from household to industrial products, entering the production stream at the intermediate stage or as final products. Tires and tubes are t...
What is a rubber
- It is a kind of reversible deformation elastomeric polymer material. Under room temperature,it has the characterrictic of elastic. Under a small external force ,it can produce larg...