Area Rugs Related Searches
Area Rugs Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Area Rugs supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Area Rugs firm in China.
If you spilled paint on your rugs will your insurance cover it?
- An accidental spillage of paint or any other substance is normally covered under most homeowner policies when the spill damages the dwelling. This is a fortuitous event and not specifically excluded under most policies. If by 'rug' you mean a true rug and not wall to wall carpeting then most policies would not cover such an occurance as most policies are named peril for personal property including rugs. I've handled claims in many states and can't recall a policy that specifically states spillage of paint as a covered peril. As for the cleaning, as a former Insurance adjustor unless the cleaning is performed immediately and by a professional using a truck mounted extractor the paint would not be totally removed. Now it is true that your deductible would apply in this instance but there would also be a percentage of depreciation applied to your loss and in most cases the depreciation is not refundable even with the 'Replacement cost endorsement'.s
Help I need to clean shag rug!?
- Without knowing what the rug is made of, I'm not sure of what to tell you exactly. If you think you could wash it in the washing machine, try that. If your washer isn't big enough, maybe a triple load washer at the laundromat will work. If it's too big for the washer you could take it to the carwash and use the clips on the wall of the carwash stall to hang the rug on. Spray the rug with the soapy water, making sure to rinse well. Take it home (take some large trash bags with you to avoid getting your car soggy) and let it dry in the sun, perhaps over your fence.s
what kind of rug will cats be least able to destroy with scratching?
- take a cardboard box, cut it into strips 3 inches wide.16 to 24 inches long depending on the size of your cat. find or make a box 6 to 8 inches wide, to fit the strips in. take the 3 inch stips you cut and turn them one edge [so you can see the corrugation] fit the strips into your box so tight that there is no movement. before you fit the strips in put a small amount of catnip in the bottom of the box. the cats will use this like a scratching post. do not put too much catnip in the bottom or the cats will just lay on the box. when the cats have destroyed the box build another...s
can i place vinyl on carpet?
- Carpet needs to be pulled and the flooring under prepped as need for vinyl. Any other way will not work. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GLs
Which is more socially responsible: a machine made or hand made rug?
- Socially responsible? Never with a rug, does not even make sense. Look when buying a rug, spend a littel extra money on a handmade rug. It is more durable, it will last hundred of years if taken care of. I have three Persian rugs that are over 100 years old. They are solid and beautiful. In my girls room I have a man made pottery barn kids rug. Every time I vac the girls rug it gets sheared from the vacuum and is falling apart after one year. This happened as well from a rug from JCPenney. Good luck!s
Can you use vinegar on carpets?
- If you came to clean my carpets with ammonia, I'd run you out of town!!!! Use the recommended cleaning solution for the machine you have and stop trying to rip off your prospective customers.s
- Rug Alterationss
Axminster carpet and carpet Wilton what is the difference
- Of course, during which there are other ways of chenille flocking, but more than three acre Muenster loom has coexisted seems a foregone conclusion. The bobbin since there are a few companies are still in use, but because the structure is the original, old, has been in danger of being eliminated. Clip type bobbin and clip type not only occupy a certain market advantage in quality, variety, and the two models has been uninterrupted using electronic and automatic control and other new technologies to transform their. Muenster loom is mainly used for producing carpet with large pattern, carpet and carpet with different width, but its production efficiency is much lower than tufting machine and Wilton loom. The main features of the Muenster carpet are as follows. Suitable for the production of high-grade wool carpet, long pile. In the pattern design of carpet, there are few restrictions on the design, color, quantity and so on. The utilization rate of cashmere yarn is high, and there is no carpet back yarn. Able to use materials with different fineness, twist and material. Changing and scheduling carpet production is convenient and simple.s
The fabric weight and calculation methods
- For some businesses, generally do not consider to fabric weight. And the fabric weight to understand roughly the weight of the fabric, is the significance of which can calculate th...
Fabric width and testing methods
- For the fabric width, the word, you may be a stranger, and until now, there is no international approval fabric testing standards, but in Western Europe and the United States and o...
- There are many fabric types , in life, we know there are also many. Below we will introduce the specific fabric classification method. A: according to the forming fabric processing...
- Thread is a common structure of parts; it is the key part of thread connection and screw drive. We can see thread frequently in our daily life and there are lots of thread type. No...
The way to test leather quality
- Nowadays, there is an increasing number of people tends to buy leather products, like clothes, shoes, furniture and so on. But do you know how to test leather quality? How can you ...