Anti Static Floor Mops
Anti Static Floor Mops Related Searches
Anti Static Floor Mops Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Anti Static Floor Mops supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Anti Static Floor Mops firm in China.
Maximum volume of a bag made from a folded sheet of plastic?
- I don't know, and this is an approximation. Suppose the center cross-section of the bag (1 meter from each end) inflates to where it is perfectly circular. The diameter of the circle will be (2 m)/pi = 0.6366 m. Near the ends of the bag, the cross-sections parallel to this center cross-section might be very narrow ellipses; and exactly at the ends of the bag, the X-section is 0. Let's suppose the semi-minor axis of each ellipse decreases linearly from 0.3183 m to 0 unifomly as you move along the long axis of the bag. Note that you will not get 1 full meter away from the central X-section, because the section looking sideways at the 2-m seam is a rhombus of perimeter 4m, and its minor diagonal is 0.6366 m. Then the full length of the inflated bag would be 2 sqrt(1^2-0.3183^2) = 1.896 m. So I'm going to assume every cross-section parallel to the circular cross-section is an ellipse, whose semi-minor axis varies linearly from 0.3183m down to zero, and whose semi-major axis varies linearly from 0.3183m up to 0.5m. In particular, taking x=0 to be the coordinate of the circular X-section, I have b = 0.3183 - (0.3183/0.948) x, and a = 0.3183 + (0.1817/0.948) x. The area of each ellipse is pi*a*b, and the volume of the bag is 2 times the integral from x=0 to x=0.948 of pi ab dx = 2*int from x=0 to x=0.948 of pi [0.3183 - (0.3183/0.948)x] [0.3183 + (0.1817/0.948)x ] dx = 2 * int from x=0 to x=0.948 of pi [0.1013 - (0.3183/0.948)(0.1366 x) - 0.06435x^2 ] dx = 2 * int x=0 to x=0.948 of pi [0.1013 - 0.04586 x - 0.06435 x^2] dx After integration you have 2*pi [0.1013x - 0.02293 x^2 - 0.02145 x^3] to be evaluated at x=0 and x=0.948 meters = 2 pi [0.096 - 0.0206 - 0.0183] cubic meters = (6.28)(0.057) = 0.36 cubic meters Another figure for comparison is a prolate ellipsoid whose minor semi-axes are both 0.3183 and whose major semi-axis is something like 0.9; its volume would be pi*a*b*c = 0.29 m^3. So, my first answer probably isn't completely crazy...s
What is the difference between EPS insulation board and XPS insulation board?
- Test according to the national standard (100 x 100 x thick, 70 C 48h), currently used in China (including foreign) deformation of XPS is about 1.2%, while the EPS is less than 0.5%, so the use of XPS mortar and paint protection board outside the building exterior insulation system cracking. EPS has good weather resistance and dimensional stability at temperature changes. It is the most widely used thermal insulation material for exterior wall in the world and in china.Cause analysis: EPS is generally free foaming under atmospheric pressure, and then through curing, molding (final foam), plate curing process, during which time for days, the pore structure is essentially a circular hole, the fusion is relatively good, so the overall good dimensional stability. While XPS is almost in an instant foaming, because of the high temperature and high pressure suddenly changed into atmospheric pressure, the foaming process is difficult to control, if the back cooling is not good, the quench will cause stress concentration; XPS in foaming at the same time, but also by the extrusion leveling machine, which basically only in length and expansion. The width direction so that the internal pore structure of the spindle, the spindle hole in the tip of the external force (such as temperature stress) will produce stress concentration; stress concentration to a certain extent will cause deformation, so its poor dimensional stability.s
Printing White On Transparent Sheet of plastic?
- You be sure to tell me when you find white ink!s
Where can I buy cheap plastic sheets online?
- You can buy a huge amount of plastic sheeting for very little money at any building supply place there is. Sometimes they sell it in precut rolls, sometimes you can buy it by the foot, especially in the heavier grades which will be more suitable for building something out of. That kind of plastic isn't clear, though, it's kind of cloudy to look through. You might want to check out clear vinyl at a fabric store. They sell that for using as tablecloths, and you can buy as little as half a yard. If you want to see the snakes easily, that might be a good choice for the front. It's pretty tough. If you want or need tape that will stick nicely to plastic, look for the red plastic tape used for vapour barrier in a house. It's not cheap and it's not pretty, but it's about the only tape that will really really stick to plastic. Pretty much all the others will eventually let go. Another possibility for something easy to see through is the stuff they sell for putting on windows to insulate them. It goes on with sticky stuff along the edges, the plastic gets stuck to it, then you shrink it tight with a hairdryer. It's extremely clear, tougher than it looks, you can stab it with a finger and it should be fine, but it will puncture with anything sharp. Cat's claws, for instance, did mine in when the cat swiped at a moth. You also have to be sure that you have a good clean smooth surface for the sticky stuff, or it will pull away as the plastic shrinks with the heat.s
Where can i buy corrugated plastic sheets?
- Home Depot, Lowe's or Ace.s
How do you tell your gf that you are tired of cleaning her skid marks off the sheets?
- Tell her she need to wash her body betters
A thick sheet of plastic, n=1.500, is used as the side of an aquarium tank. Light reflected from a fish in the?
- Actually the plastic sheet does not enter into the problem.. Let n_w = n water = 1.33; n_p = n plastic = 1.500; n_a = n air = 1.00 Now using Snell's Law we have n_w*sin(thetaw) = n_p*sin(thetap) = n_a*sin(thetaa) See how the middle part of the eqn is not needed... So n_w*sin(thetaw) = n_a*sin(thetaa) Therefore thetaa = arcsin(n_w/n_a*sin(thetaw)) arcsin(1.33/1.0*sin(35)) = 49.7os
LOOKING FOR THICK FLEXIBLE PLASTIC SHEETING?
- But of course... First start with a little imagination ie. a flower vase. Next use a dremmel (sp.) to drill a hole a little lower than half way down. Next you will want to use a small hose of some sort to plug the hole. At the top of the vase you can easily just use foil and put the bowl on top and poke it thru the foil. Add water and smoke.s
what is silicone rubber
- Silicone rubber (SiliconeRubber) is a molecular bond properties of both inorganic and organic polymer elastic material, the primary key elements of its silicon atoms and oxygen ato...
what happens when pipes freeze
- Water expands when it freezes.If it freeze then the water pipe will be broken. Most piping systems allow for expansion and contraction, but only to a certain point. Once there is n...
What is rubber banding
- Rubber banding of hydraulic and pneumatic drive system is the most widely used material. Rubber banding has excellent heat, cold, ozone resistance,and have the resistance to atmosp...
What are pipes
- Pipes are used for Underground Water Supply Lines.Exposed to moisture and prone to accidental shovel blows, buried water lines must be made of materials that resist both deteriorat...
what is organic fertilizer
- Organic fertilizers are fertilizer compounds that contain one or more kinds of organic matter. The ingredients may be animal or vegetable matter or a combination of the two. It is ...