Aluminum Alloy 6063
Aluminum Alloy 6063 Related Searches
Aluminum Alloy 6063 Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Aluminum Alloy 6063 supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Aluminum Alloy 6063 firm in China.
Can you make a Tank out of aluminium armor?
- Aluminium Armors
What is a good replacement for aluminum food containers?
- Maybe you could look into recyclable paper containers such as those that pizza places use? I'm always a big fan of materials like pyrex glass containers as they're reusable, strong, and can be returned to the company and sterilized.s
how do you make aluminum rock hard?
- First off, use the right alloy. Making the right alloys yourself is a recipe for disaster so it is best to buy them. There are a number of inexpensive alloys of aluminum that can be hard enough to be used as a ring. 5000 series, 6000 series and 7000 series are all pretty hard. If the alloy has a T in front of it, that means you can temper it by heating it then cooling it at a given rate (usually fast). To make the surface just a little bit harder, you can then anodize it (check out the yahoo group anodizing 101 for details - you can get some really pretty colors this way) and seal it. You can also coat it with a thin layer of a clear acrylic. Of course, if you really want ROCK hard, you can oxidize it, combine it with oxygen to make Al2O3 which is corundum, more commonly known as ruby/sapphire - one of the hardest materials known to man. You could also look up someone on the web that makes synthetic rubies and ask them to make you a ring from the ruby itself...then maybe do some engraving and gold leaf on it so that the metal is set in the gem rather than vice versa! That would be pretty cool! Also about as hard as you can get and totally unique.s
What volume of oxygen measured at 25oC and 0.975 atm is required to completely oxidize 3.42 g of aluminum to a?
- First write out the formula reaction: 4Al + 3O2 --- 2Al2O3 Next, find the number of moles of oxygen gas needed to oxidize 3.42 g of aluminium completely. From the cchemical equation above, 3 mol of oxygen is used to oxidize completely 4 mol of aluminium. Calculate the no. of moles of aluminium used: no. of moles of aluminium used = 3.42 g / molar mass of Al = 3.42 g / 26.98 g mol^-1 = 0.127 mol Use the mole ratio concept to find the no. of moles of oxygen required: no. of moles of oxygen required : no. of moles of aluminium used = 3 : 4 no. of moles of oxygen required / 0.127 = 3 / 4 no. of moles of oxygen required = (3 / 4)(0.127) = 0.095 mol Next, use the gas equation PV = nRT [P: Pressure of gas in Pa; V: Volume of gas in m^3; n: no. of moles; R, gas constant, 8.314 J mol^-1 K^-1; T, Temperature of gas in K] -Convert 0.975 atm to Pa: 0.975 atm = (0.975 x 101325) Pa = 98791.875 Pa -Convert 25 oC to K: 25 oC = (25 + 273) K = 298 K -Substitute into the equation PV = nRT and solve it: (98791.875)(V) = (0.095)(8.31)(298) (98791.875)(V) = 235.2561 V = 235.2561 / 98791.875 = 0.002381 m^3 = (0.002381 x 10^3) L = 2.381 Ls
PLEASE HELP! aluminum?!?!?
- isotopic okorder.com type environmental hazards of aluminum in the search bar and press searchs
Why does aluminum foil burn in a microwave but not in the oven?
- Aluminum foil doesn't actually burn in the microwave. What you are seeing is called the electro-magnetic effect. Microwaves travel as particles called photons, and when those photons hit your aluminum, they collide with the aluminum atoms and create extra electrons. Now, in larger pieces of metal, like a fork or a thermos, these electrons are distributed throughout the bulk of the object, but on thin pieces of conductive metals, like aluminum foil or gold plating, these electrons quickly build up a significant electric charge. What happens next is the same thing that happens when you drag your sock feet across the carpet in the winter and shock someone with the static charge. Sparks begin jumping from one part of the foil to another, or from the foil to the microwave itself. These sparks can cause a fire and ruin your microwave oven, to say nothing of your poor baked potato. Conventional ovens do not use microwaves, but rather just heat up the foil. Aluminum won't catch fire no matter how hot you get it, although it will eventually melt. But it is unlikely that your conventional oven will ever become that hot.s
How to purchase PE polyester coated aluminum sheet and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil?
- Both belong to color coated aluminum sheet and coil. Customers can purchase ordinary aluminum sheet or coil, and then go to special coating company to add PE polyester coating or PVDF fluorocarbon coating. The color is bright and quality is also very good. PE polyester coated aluminum and PVDF fluorocarbon coated aluminum coil has a wide range of usages: construction industry (aluminum-plastic panel, aluminum honeycomb, roof corrugated sheet, fireproof veneer, aluminum ceiling, shutter, rolling shutter door, garage door, awning, water gutter), electronic appliances (computer chassis, computer panel), lighting, furniture, solar reflector, air conditioning duct and the like. At present it is still applied in many areas including electronic appliance, instrument, lighting, packaging and house decoration.s
What is the common color of aluminum coil membrane?
- The blue transparent membrane is the most common.s
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Corrugated Aluminum Sheet
- The features of corrugated aluminum sheet is light weight (only steel 3/10), silver white and other colors, both decorative effect, but also a strong ability to reflect sunlight. I...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Is Wax Paper Safe in Food Wrapping?
- Waxed paper is usually used to wrap things to keep them moist and fresh. It is highly water resistant, moisture and grease proof. Before coating, the base paper should be checked t...