Agricultural Pesticide Related Searches
Agricultural Pesticide Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Agricultural Pesticide supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Agricultural Pesticide firm in China.
The characteristics of biological fertilizers
- Microbial proliferation, improve crop rhizosphere ecological environment. Beneficial microbial and disease resistance factors increase, but also can significantly reduce the infection of soil-borne diseases, reduce crop disease index, successive years of application can greatly ease the continuous cropping obstacles.s
Biological fertilizer implementation standards?
- NY 411-2000 Nitrogen fixation fertilizers
The practical significance of bio - fertilizer
- the application of bio-fertilizer to a certain extent, improve the physical and chemical properties of the soil. Application of biological fertilizers, due to reduce the chemical fertilizers on soil nutrients, structural and other aspects of the adverse effects, while the microbial activity capacity is enhanced, so the relative improvement of soil physical and chemicals
The role and use of terrestrial bio - fertilizer
- Biomycetes are now quite mixed, if the bacteria can not reach the target or doped with harmful bacteria will lead to increased land and plant diseases. Spend money to buy real Kaopu brand. Recommended "Jin Man Tian" brand bio-fertilizer, Shandong's first specialized research bio-fertilizer research and production institutions. Shandong Vice Governor nominated technology productss
How about the effect of halving the biological fertilizer?
- The use of fertilizer by half the amount of fertilizer with half the amount, and the effect is still very good, is a good product, like a ~s
The status quo of bio - fertilizer
- Production enterprises must continue to improve the production conditions, formula, technology, equipment, improve the quality of workers. Pay attention to the on-the-job training of employees, cooperate with institutions of higher learning, cooperate with the Institute of Agricultural Sciences to improve the comprehensive strength of enterprises, strengthen basic research efforts, develop product quality standards and produce stable high quality products.s
What are brown sugar bio-fertilizers?
- Bio-fertilizer, the use of organic fertilizers and inorganic fertilizers, and accompanied by a variety of microbial or high-energy compounds available, very popular with farmers, the effect is more obvious, one can improve soil physical and chemical properties, enhance water retention, fertilizer performance, improve Continuous fertilization capacity; the second is a significant inhibition of cotton, melon fusarium wilt and rice sheath blight and other diseases, enhance resistance.s
How to use pig pig to produce bio-fat
- Note: If conditions, in the fermentation process to push 1-2 times betters
Do you know that there is a book called food additives guide?
- Do you know the book which was called food additives guide? "Food additives guide"is a book which was published by China Metrology Publishing House in 2011. The author is...
what is the definition of chemistry
- What is the definition of chemistry？Let me tell you! What is the definition of chemistry？Chemistry is a kind of natural science. It studies the composition, properties, structu...
chemical hazards examples
- Chemical hazards examples: dioxin Dioxin is a highly toxic substance, the most toxic in known compounds. Mainly from municipal waste incineration, containing chlorinated chemicals,...
Something about the synthetic organic chemicals
- There is a subject about synthetic organic chemical.Abstract:synthetic organic chemicals is an important basic course of chemistry ,the synthetic organic chemicals is a important s...
The introduction of synthetic organic compounds
- Synthetic organic compounds in the narrow sense is mainly composed of carbon and hydrogen elements,they are a carbon containing compounds, but they do not include carbon oxide (car...