3 Shipping Container House
3 Shipping Container House Related Searches
3 Shipping Container House Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 3 Shipping Container House supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 3 Shipping Container House firm in China.
The width of the container is about 2.5M, and the width of the semi-trailer is 2.5,
- No, it isn't，The width of the container is less than 2.5 metersOrdinary semi-trailer width of 2.5 metersLow flat semi-trailer maximum 3 metersVan width 2.55 meterss
Container question: how much is the height limit of 40 feet tall box?
- 40 feet high box weight limit, usually 26 tons of cargo, but each shipping company is not the sames
What does "20RF" container mean?
- 20RF container is 20 feet freezerThe cabinet in the freezer basically refers to a 20 foot freezer without the 20RH cabinetThe 40 foot freezer is divided into 40RH (that is, the outer height is 9 feet and a half) and the 40RF, and the outside height of the 40RH is only 8 feet and a half. Because of the general ship company basically are used in 40RH, rarely use 40RF, if any, the price is the same, so that the use of 40RH is a common phenomenon in the industry, so the big freezer also refers to 40RH.s
How many cubic meters are there in a regular container?
- Also, the upstairs is generally correct, but there are also corrections. The 28 cubic feet of.20 feet are right. 40 feet are two cubes and 40 feet are 58 cubic meters, but 40 feet of high cabinets are 68 cubes, not the sames
What number is the seal no of the container? What was seen on the bill of lading
- Container seal number is disposable, can only be used once. When opening the container, the seal number can not be used.Container numbers are for life.The two are in one-to-one correspondence with the bill of lading. When receiving the container, the customer should check whether the two numbers are in conformity with the bill of lading. If it doesn't match, it means there is a "out of box" phenomenon in transit.s
What do you mean by container packing in international trade?
- The so-called container, refers to a certain strength, stiffness and specifications for the use of large cargo containers. Transhipment of goods by container can be carried out directly in the warehouse of the consignor and shipped to the warehouse of the consignee, and the goods shall not be taken out of the container and replaced when the vehicle or vessel is replaced on the ways
Can the two doors of the container be open?
- Usually there is a door at one end.A container with doors at both ends. Both sides can open.This is actually for the consolidation company previously developed. It is convenient for customs inspection. Check which side of the goods opens the gate over there. Later, the effect was not obvious and it would not continue to develop. But the boxes are still there.s
In accordance with the provisions of the container must have several specified container number?
- Top two, left and right side of each, one end of the door, one door, the inside of the right side of a board, a total of 7s