2Mm Plastic Tubing
2Mm Plastic Tubing Related Searches
2Mm Plastic Tubing Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional 2Mm Plastic Tubing supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest 2Mm Plastic Tubing firm in China.
What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Spiral welded steel pipe with nominal diameter of 325mm and wall thickness of 10mms
What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.s
Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- 1. seamless steel tubes for structural purposes (GB/T8162-1999) are seamless steel tubes for general structural and mechanical construction.2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids of general seamless steel pipe.3. seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler (GB3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and boiler flue tube, pipe and brick arch tubes of high quality carbon steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.4. high pressure boiler seamless steel tube (GB5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of water boiler heating surface for high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.5. high pressure seamless steel tube (GB6479-2000) for chemical fertilizer equipment is a kind of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe for chemical equipment and pipes of working temperature of -40~400 DEG C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.6. seamless steel tubes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are tubes, heat exchangers and seamless steel tubes used in refineries.s
Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Chemical and electrolytic methods are generally used for pickling treatment. The pipeline corrosion only uses chemical pickling, which can remove oxide, rust and old coating. Sometimes, it can be treated as sand blasting after rust removing. Two. Although chemical cleaning can make the surface reach a certain degree of cleanliness and roughness, but its anchor grain is shallow, and easy to pollute the environment.s
Where is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe?
- The steel tube is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.Pipe classification: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the sectional shape. The round steel tube is widely used, but there are some special-shaped steel tubes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle and octagon.s
What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- GALV is the abbreviation of English galvanized (Galvanized), which means galvanized steel pipe.s
The difference between 12Cr1MoVG alloy steel tube and 15CrMo
- 12Cr1MoVG is a kind of material for alloy tubes. The main purpose is to make the steel structure in the boiler, the use temperature of 580 degrees, requiring high temperature resistance steel plate, durable strength, steel plate in the normalized and tempered state delivery. 12Cr1MoV alloy tube is based on high quality carbon structural steel. It is appropriate to add one or more alloy elements to improve the mechanical properties, toughness and hardenability of steel.s
Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- The casing, usually used in the basement construction, to protect the pipeline or convenient pipeline installation hoops.s
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
The Application of Aluminium Panel
- Aluminium veneer is the application of an external coating or other treatment to the aluminium product to improve its resistance to certain conditions, such as weather or to enhanc...
Features of Aluminium Foil Bags
- Aluminium foil bags are made from a variety of plastic films in a composite bag machine and maybe used for packaging food, medicine industrial products, and other daily necessities...
What is Polished Aluminium?
- After sandblasting aluminium, varying applications such as chemical polishing or electrolytic polishing will increase the shine and brightness of the finished product making it mor...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...