Order On-line Tracking
Professional design for restoration business, your best choice
- Removes 75 pints of moisture per day (80OF, 60%RH)
- Type: Low grain refrigerant R410A
- Rotomolded housing
- LGR system to enhance the performance
Light weight design
- Squirrel cage blower, 6.7inch impeller
- Hot gas bypass to defrost
- Operatingrunning hour counter
- Electrical control with auto-restart feature
- 3M High air flow (HAF) air filters droppable or carbon sponge filter
- Built-in sensors monitor RH and temperature
- Faster maintenance by removing entire housing easily, front bracket for convenient storage
- Removable strong 12 inch foaming tires for easy of mobility and good balance when being wheeled up stairs, semi-pneumatic tires as optional
- Water automatic pump out, easy to maintenance by open the front door easy
- Fordable telescopic handle
- Space saving design, stackable
- Patented design
Q 1We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for.Okorder Quality Control?
Q 2: How do you care for your kitchen appliances?
A: Keep good Ventilation indoor. Open the doors of the kitchen appliances, if not. There
will be some mildew on cutting board and other kitchenware, because the water vapor can not
Keep clean of all the appliances. Each kitchen has its special cleaning fluid，please go to
Kitchen cleaning stores buy some clean them on time.
Q 3: Which one do you use the most of kitchen appliances?
A: Assuming you mean small appliances .I say too many! At one time we would buy every one
that came along; including a hot dog machine, pizza maker, elec. carving knife, elec.,
toaster oven,. Most have been garaged sale (sold) or are stored in the garage. Most used;
coffee maker, microwave, blender and mini food processor. OK?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|