XB450 asbestos rubber sheet
Made by asbestos fiber with rubber,
compression molding it in thick paper fashion.
Suitable in ordinary water caliduct equipment
and low pressure. For water and steam transmitted
in the joints of facilities and pipelines
We can also produce XB300,XB350,XB400,XB200
1550×4120mm, 1350×3880mm (as for your need )
Customs packing or according to customers request
10 days or as for customers need
Loss on ignition
no cracking , no bubbles
- Q:Physical and chemical properties of asbestos
- A fibrous aggregate with silky luster and pale luster after splitting.Asbestos is a collection of tiny tubular fibers arranged parallel to each other and can be split into very fine asbestos fibers, in diameter up to 0.1 microns. Completely split open, loose, difficult to observe with the naked eye, and therefore is a good bacterial filter material.Asbestos with a fiber length of more than 8 mm is blended with 20 to 25% cotton yarn to make fire-resistant textile materials. Shorter fibers are used for making asbestos, bonding cloth, asbestos sheets and insulating materials. Blue cotton has unique anti chemical poisons and radioactive properties of particulate pollution in air purification, was used to produce various kinds of high efficiency filter, filtration efficiency of asbestos paper used to make up 99.9%.Vertical cracks of asbestos fibers called transverse fibers, average length of 30 cm below, in the form of chrysotile multi output, extend parallel to fracture direction of the asbestos fiber called longitudinal fibers, the length can reach 1 meters, it is longitudinal fiber cotton. Other asbestos, these two fibers all have.
- Q:Are Asbestos Textiles or minerals or other types?
- A nonmetallic mineral, used primarily for insulation, such as a brake pad, that does not conduct heat or conduct electricity
- Q:What about the non asbestos gasket in Chinese market? Is there any prospect? Promising, which company in China to do this more professional?
- Therefore, asbestos free products are very promising and promising. You can take a look at this company, Shanghai cord sealing materials Co., ltd..
- Q:How did the asbestos come out?
- Asbestos asbestos said commercial term with high tensile strength, high flexibility, resistance to thermal erosion, electrical insulation with spinning silicate mineral products fibrous silicate minerals. The jurisdiction of the 2 totaled 6 kinds of minerals (serpentine asbestos, amphibole asbestos, asbestos, actinolite anthophyllite, amosite, penetration amphibole asbestos etc.)
- Q:Does Africa require asbestos?
- Commodity inspection is required for both Hong Kong and Hong kong. So, don't want asbestos products to go to africa.
- Q:Asbestos products are prohibited in those countries
- Most European Union countries, Japan, Australia and other countries have also issued regulations prohibiting or restricting the production and use of asbestos products.
- Q:What does "non asbestos gasket" material mean "blue card" mean?
- Asbestos free gasket for aramid fibers.No asbestos gasket is according to the requirements of various specific conditions to non asbestos sealing materials (using aramid fiber, high temperature resistant synthetic mineral fibers, rubber oil resistant materials, etc.) by the rolling method or stamping tools, sealing products of various shapes and shear. The classification of non asbestos gasket.
- Q:Asbestos asbestos gloves lining it
- Asbestos fibers with higher water content can be directly processed on textile machinery after mechanical treatment and made into pure asbestos products. Or blending some asbestos fibers or other organic fibers into asbestos fibers to make blended asbestos products.
- Q:What is the difference between non asbestos gasket and non asbestos gasket?
- No asbestos gasket is according to the requirements of various specific conditions to non asbestos sealing materials (using aramid fiber, high temperature resistant synthetic mineral fibers, rubber oil resistant materials, etc.) by the rolling method or stamping tools, sealing products of various shapes and the shear.
- Q:Is asbestos net stone or cotton?
- With the development of modern technology, the application of asbestos in defense industry more and more widely, and there are many new uses. Such as composite insulation materials made of asbestos and ceramic fiber, a combustion chamber for the rocket. The composite of asbestos and graphite, used as a missile nozzle throat and missile engine closed asbestos insulation.
Our products are widely used in national defense, electricity, machinery, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, shipbuilding, transportation and other economic fields.Our products have pass ISO 9001-2000 Quality Assurance Certification in 2005 and are sold to many province in the whole nation and export to the countries, such as Germany, South Korea, Russia, UK and Malaysia etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Corporate Business License;Bank Accounts Licence;National tax registration certificate;Organization code certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range