|Elongation at Break:
Vinyl Coated Polyester
Vinyl Laminated Polyester
Coating: Hot melt & knife-over-roller
Coating formula: E-PVC, TPU
Coating widths: 1.0mts-5.0mts
Coating weights: 240-2000gsm/sq.m
Certification: IS0 9001:2000/BSCI
Color: RAL K7/ Pantone color chart
Burning behaviors: B1/CIPA 84
UV resistance: 1000Hours
Water resistance: 700psi/ 3000mmgh
Mildew resistance: ASTM G 21
REACH regulations: Updated version
Static resistance: customized
Bending resistance: >200000max
Cold resistance: -30
Tear resistance: customized
Peeling resistance: no peeling
13000D 1300D 99
Weldable/Bendable - suitable for fabrication
UV Resistant - Black only
Physiologically inert - approved for food applications (Natural only)
Electrical insulation - it is a good insulator
Weatherproof - it doesn't absorb water
Chemical resistance - resists corrosive chemicals (e.g. Sulphuric Acid, Caustic Soda)
(1) Light weight, waterproof, fire retardant and self-extinguishing
(2) Sound insulation, heat insulation, noise absorption, heat preservation and anti-corrosion.
(3) Tough, rigid with a high impact strength, not easy to age and can keep its color for long
(4)Easy to clean and maintain.
(5)Envioronmental-firendly green and lead-free.
(1) Advertising: exhibition display, digital printing, silk screen printing, computer lettering,sign board, light box,etc.
(2) Construction: office and bathroom cabinets, inner and outer decorate panel,commercial decorating shelf, room separating
(3) Transportation: steamboat, airplane, bus, train carriage, roof and carriage inner layerand other industry.
- Q:Where can i buy or get some corrugated iron or plastic sheets?
- corrugated okorder.com/
- Q:What kind of material is the GREE board? It looks like plastic, much harder than plastic
- The wear resistance of the acrylic plate is close to that of the aluminum, and the corrosion resistance of the resistant material is different
- Q:if you lay a sheet of plastic over a bar magnet and shake iron filling onto the plastic sheet how will the ir?
- The iron filings will arrange themselves in the direction of the magnetic lines of force. (Try it for yourself and see...)
- Q:Fog is harvested in Chile using large sheets of plastic mesh?
- True for own consumption.
- Q:Where can buy plastic sheets for bed?
- Any medical supply store. You may can find them at large drugstores, but usually those smaller ones that operate around hospitals have a better selection of things like that. They're the places that sell wheelchairs and walkers and such.
- Q:Can you use iron on transfer sheets on plastic?
- That depends on the melting point of the plastic in question. It would be good to experiment with just one before you make big plans.
- Q:Is there a glue that can seal sheets of plastic together?
- It depends on the following: Your definition of EXACT....heat seal actually remelts the plastics in the area of the seal making it as if it were one continuous piece For some plastics, like PVC, you can solvent bond two pieces together, where basically a very powerful solvent dissolves the immediate area of the two pieces and they are bonded when the solvent evaporates It will very substantially from plastic to plastic. If by EXACT you mean the same physical properties, there are specialty adhesives that may meet that requirement...again it varies substantially from plastic to plastic
- Q:Which is better, the aluminum pinch plate and the PVC pinch plate?
- 1, as the smoothness of the plastic aluminum buckle buckle, plastic buckle installation is complex, installation requirements, poor planeness, seam as steel.2, the aluminum gusset plate type, the design does not have the plastic steel many, the aluminum gusset plate mainly takes the metal as the raw material, therefore the price is higher.3, aluminum pinch plate quality difference is big, aluminum gusset plate is also divided into three levels: the first kind of aluminum alloy plate, aluminum manganese alloy plate, aluminum magnesium alloy plate. Among them, the oxidation resistance of Al Mg alloy plate is the strongest.
- Q:Will 2mil plastic sheeting work well for the plastic moisture block on the inside of your truck door....?
- it's just a moisture barrier. ya! be fine. duct tape to mount iffin you don't have the putty. which you can get a roll of at any auto parts store. re-speakers? the barrier does nothing. nothing short of it's own little enclosure will help those. and that's not always possible. -------- speakers are no better than their enclosures. w/o one, or wrong type, might as well hang it in mid air. but don't let that stop you. it's commonly done in doors. just sayin. i have, if the door skin is close to the magnet, afixed/glued 1/8 thick section of press board to the door skin. as much as it can, cuts down on the influence the door skin *may* have on the magnet.
- Q:how thick would a plexiglass sheet about 4ft long have to be in order to hold about 210 lbs?
- Well, since it is 4 feet long I would build in a saftey factor and go with around 2-2.5 inches thick
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range