W136 1.8m3 bucket Joystick control 3Ton Wheel Loader
Packaging & Delivery
• Weichai Engine ZH4100G2-5A 44kw/2400rpm
• Single-turbo hydraulic torque converter and countershaft gear box
• Feicheng drive axle
• Two-way valve for lift arm and bucket
• Lift arm cylinder and bucket cylinder
• Standard lift arm
• Adjustable seat
•Caliper disc brake
• Accumulator 2×12V
•Alternator 28V 750W
• Motor 24V 4.2
16 / 70-20
Performance parameters of entire machine
Rated loading capacity
Digging Depth(bucket lean forwards 10 degree
Number of shifts (forward reverse)
Fuel tank capacity
Hydraulic fuel tank capacity
Total cycling time
Forward gearⅠ9 km/h
Forward gearⅡ22 km/h
ROPS(roller protective structure)
Loose material bucket, rock bucket, quenched integral cutting edge bucket
Side dump device, clamping (Pipe or grass) de vice, high dump device
Cool air, warm air, air-condition (cool & hot)
- Q:what kind of loader will fit a 1965 John Deere 2010?
- It depends wether you are wanting 2nd hand or new, a 2nd hand one would be very hard to come by, but you should be able to get a new one off quicke or tanco or any other loader manufacturer
- Q:How to delete a boot loader?
- start run msconfig then click enter boot.ini tab check all boot paths follow instructions from there and you will have to restart your machine then answer a question after restart. SCI AAS Computer Networking
- Q:Why will usb loader GX load games, but then not play them correctly?
- you acquire a Wii to thieve video games?! This going to get complicated, so study those tutorials heavily. in case you do it incorrect your Wii will say: The device information are Corrupted and under no circumstances paintings anymore. you are able to purchase atleast a number of your video games.
- Q:Do I need an external hard drive to install games on usb loader gx?
- Well, an external hard drive is ideal, I have USB loader gx on my Wii also, and it is much more convenient with a hard drive. If you want to purchase a fairly cheap one in Australia, I recommend looking at either Gumtree, OKorder or OKorder for good deals locally.
- Q:can anyone tell me of any muzzle loader clubs in north carolina? close to fayetteville.?
- Are okorder.com... is a list of shooting clubs in NC. I am not familiar with the Fayetville area, but I am pretty sure there are some outdoor ranges near Ft. Brag.
- Q:How do I get usb loader on homebrew chan 4.3?
- Make sure when you load the usbloader into your DS card that it follows this format sd:usbloader sd:appsusbloader The apps folder is what is accessed in the HBC and when you execute the app it will call the sd:usbloader I highly recommend looking into this site if you want to look into more wii apps. Theres even a wii app that connects you online on your wii to download and install more apps. Check out Chapter 3 in the guide below to properly configure your sd card. If it still doesn't work, start the guide from the top to make sure you have all the patches (IOSs) loaded in your wii properly to run usbloader
- Q:Browning auto loader question?
- If mostly deer hunting my first choice would be 30-06. If more power is desired 7mag, 300mag or 338mag. Those are all available and ammo is easier to find. I have one in 30-06 that has worked great for many years.
- Q:Question on the Lee Classic Loader (357 Magnum)?
- I looked into the Lee Classic Loader at one time, and I believe that I found out that the .38 sp set will work for the .357 but not vice versa. The .357 case is .135 longer if I did my math correctly. With a press, you just screw the .38 sp dies out two turns and they work for .357.
- Q:.308 lee loader problem?
- Been there done that. Ok i have had the primer seater rod get stuck too. You need to take a small hack saw cut the top of the shell casing at an angle then use a pair of pliers and un peel the shell from the rod. NO biggie it happens. Ok your using the lee loader so it comes with the dipper however your limited to what the load chart is for your specific bullet. You can not change the load at all unless you go out and get a full set of dippers and or a powder scale. Sounds like your just getting into reloading. the lee loader is a great little tool that works very well. something that can help. When you go to put in another primer put a light coat of baby powder on the rod. you might even want to go over the rod with a piece of emery cloth any nick in it can cause a case to get stuck on it. Now the two biggest things i would recommend you purchase is. Lee's modern reloading second edition book. There is a lot more data that can help you out. Good part is they show specific loads for using dippers. Also lee sells a full set of dippers with a chart that will show you how many grains each dipper can hold per different types of powders
- Q:Are front loader washing machines better than top loaders? I know front loaders are more energy efficient.?
- I have a Matag Neptune. It is a front loader and is awsome. It uses little water and spins most of the water from the clothes, making drying a very easy task.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range