||Film Faced Plywood
1. Size: 1220*2440mm, 915*2135mm, 1250*2500mm
2. Thickness: 2.5-45mm
3. Glue: WBP, E1, E2, MR, E0, Phenolic resin glue
4. Core material: Poplar, Hardwood, Pine, Birch
5. Color: Black, Brown
Film faced plywood
Black film, black film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, hardwood, birch, pine, combi , and so on
1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm, 915x1830mm
Standard export package on pallet
CARB, CE, ISO9001
FOB, CIF, EXW, CNF
T/T, 100% irrevocable LC
Within 15 days after order confirmed
Can be widely used for building concrete, etc
Top class equipment with top class produce technique;
Credit first, fair trading
Value of Test
Bending modules of elasticity
About 12-25 repeated using times according projects by formwork application
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:Selection of plywood in plywood production
- Artificial veneer is the use of relatively low prices of logs cut into veneer, made by a certain process pressure made of wood, and then cut into a beautiful pattern decorated veneer.
- Q:The Preparation of plywood ingredients
- Loose loose side In the process of peeling or slicing, the side of the board and the knife contact side, this side due to reverse expansion and often produce a bottle peeling or cut fissure.
- Q:What is the amount of construction works used for this plywood?
- The second type of plywood is water resistant plywood, can be immersed in cold water and short time hot water immersion;
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- With the veneer after the wood by the direction of the criss-cross the composition of the slab, heated or not heated under the conditions of suppression.
- Q:The structure of the plywood at the same time meet two basic principles
- the fiber direction and the table are parallel to the long core plate or the middle plate. When forming a slab, the panel and the backplate must face outward.
- Q:How do I determine if plywood contains formaldehyde?
- because it is often hidden behind the wood epidermis and must be carefully viewed, usually in seams and drills Of the place can be seen clues
- Q:What are the types of veneer veneer veneer?
- according to water resistance can be divided into class I decorative veneer veneer plywood, Veneer plywood and class III decorative veneer veneer plywood
- Q:Plywood in the material defects?
- resin leakage (resin) resin streak trees after the local injury, the resin gathered in a large number of them and through the surrounding wood and the formation of color than the surrounding normal wood deep
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- . Its main advantages and disadvantages of raw materials, Liu An core 1.2m.4m each board price of 10-20 yuan. And the peach core and poplar will be cheaper.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range