|Place of Origin:||Brand Name:|
Tongli film faced plywood
film faced shuttering plywood,film faced plywood
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:||Plywood Type:|
1220*2440 1250*2500 1525*3050
glue dynea, phenolic wbp glue
|Packaging Detail:||inner pallets are wraped with 0.2mm plastic bag and touter pallet is wrapped with 3.0 mm plywood ,then steel tapes or PVC for stabilization|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after receipt of the advance payment by L/C|
standard size Film Faced Plywood
Place of Origin
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Tongli Film Faced Plywood
Poplar pine birch combine core hardwood
black ,brown,black anti-slip brown anti-slip
1220x2440mm or as your requirement
WBP Melamine MR
Moisture Content ≤12%
Impact Strength 40kj/m2
Arrange Grain Elastic Modulus ≥5500MPA
Horizontal Stripes Elastic Modulus≥3500MPA
Arrange Grain Static Bending Intensity ≥26MPA
Horizontal Stripes Static Bending Intensity≥20MPA
Warping Degree ≤1%
Thickness Swelling Rate(72 hours at room temperature under water ) ≤18%
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
- Q:Now what is the market for plywood development?
- From January to December 2006, China's plywood manufacturing industry achieved a total industrial output value of RMB 75,819,437,000, an increase of 39.83% over the same period in 2005
- Q:Class III resistant tide plywood class IV tonic resistant plywood
- Plywood: Plywood is a three or more plate-like material that is cut into veneer or cut into wood by wood and then glued with an adhesive
- Q:What are the key points for plywood selection?
- panel decoration need to use transparent varnish (also known as oil), to retain the natural color of wood surface and texture, should focus on the panel material, pattern and color selection
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- different layers of different names. According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board
- Q:Furniture solid wood and plywood which is better? Such as bed `wardrobe` TV cabinet `table
- and the general splint or plywood Need, the number of layers is relatively less, in the balance of internal stress
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Phenolic glue: moisture, excellent resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, can withstand outdoor wind and rain.
- Q:Why plywood is cheaper than solid wood
- Without changing the physical properties of wood under the premise of drying, liposuction, paint and other processes can be called solid wood. Plywood (English: Plywood,
- Q:What does plywood mean and its synthesis?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides.
- Q:What is a joinery board?
- Blockboard thickness specifications for the 16,19,22,25 mm quality grade is divided into one, two, three three levels
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range