||Film Faced Plywood
|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
poplar, eucalyptus, birch, combi
concrete formwork in construction
|Packaging Detail:||Inner with waterproof plastic bag, outside with 3mm plywood, then fastened with 3'x6' sheet iron and packed with pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||15days after your deposit /LC|
Hot sale Film Faced Plywood, Marine plywood
for construction formwork
Shuttering building construction materials, shuttering plywood , brown/black FILM FACED PLYWOOD ,laminated marine plywood,waterproof plywood ,concrete formwork plywood
poplar, eucalyptus, birch, combi
minus or plus 0.2mm--0.5mm
Packing grade&furniture grade
T/T or L/C at sight
Min order quantity
15—20 days upon the receipt of 30% tt deposit or l/c at sight
Inner plastic bags,outer three-ply or paper-box,wrapped with steel tapes
by 4x6 lines for reinforce
1000Pieces per day
Is CNBM a manufacturer?
Yes. CNBM is the biggest company in China for building materials. CNBM belongs to China Central government with more than 110,000 employees and owns more than 400 factories in China to make a varity of building materials products in China. Revenue of CNBM in 2014 is more than 50 billion US dollars.
How about the business of wood products in CNBM?
Wood products is a kind of traditional building material and it has been widely used in decoration place, furniture and construction areas. From the bigginning of CNBM business, CNBM setted up factories to produce the wood products like as plywood, MDF board, flooring, sawn timber and so on. Till today, CNBM invested a lot of money to forestry land and build a sustainable wood supplying industry from planting trees to wood final products.
What is the standard of wood products?
If no request from customers, we will make orders as per our own standard in factory, which is equal to or better than China national standard. Of course, we can make as customer's request. In fact, many orders made by us is per the standard of EN, USA,JIS etc.
- Q:What harm does the plywood factory work?
- Plywood using adhesives, containing benzene, toluene, xylene and other solvents, with the corresponding occupational hazards
- Q:What is the use of plywood for construction?
- and triclines (commonly known as the three-plate, five per cent, nine per cent, thirteen board)
- Q:How do you choose plywood in plywood production?
- but the overall furniture, wood is made of other wood, and now the store will be the furniture as "
- Q:What is the plywood made of wood?
- Production of plywood main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus, fir and so on
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- multi-layer board is one of the commonly used materials processing enterprises, is a wood-based panel
- Q:Defects are divided into four grades
- It is generally judged by visualizing the allowable defects on the plywood. The grade depends on the permissible material defects, machining defects, and the requirements for splicing
- Q:The density of the plywood is greater than that of the same kind of wood
- Plywood gluing strength, according to the Chinese national standards: Ⅰ class plywood for the 1.2 ~ 1.6 MPa, Ⅱ class 1 to 1.4 MPa, Ⅲ class 1 to 1.2 MPa, Ⅳ class 1 MPa
- Q:Plywood in the material defects?
- discoloration discoloration Where the normal color of wood changes called color, can be divided into two kinds of chemical discoloration and fungal discoloration.
- Q:The difference between the multilayer board and the plywood is as follows
- Also available for aircraft, ships, trains, cars, construction and packaging board and other materials.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range