|Standard or Nonstandard: |
|Temperature of Media: |
|Port Size: |
|Place of Origin: |
|Model Number: |
|Brand Name: |
|Min Order: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||carton/wooden case/container|
water control valve
Body:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7) DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Bonnet:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gland:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate:Ductile Iron GGG50(EN-GJS-500-7)DIN EN 1563(DIN 1693)
Gate covering:Completely covered internally and externally with elastomer EPDM
Pipe Connect: UNE EN1452-2 /ISO4422
Nominal pressure: 0.6, 1.0, 1.6 and 2.5MPa (150lb)
Nominal diameter: 50 to 1,200mm
Temperature: -38 to 650°C (range of temperature subject to the material of sealing and property of medium)
Connecting flange: ANSI B16.5, GB/T9113, JB/T79, HG, SH, JIS, DIN, NF and BS
Main materials: WCB, ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M and 2520
Seal type: hard and soft
Accessory: flange ,solenoid valve
High-quality, full-port design
Compact, Low Profile
Leak-proof elastomer packing gland
pneumatic systems to deliver optimum control. This compact valve is highly resistant to chemical and corrosive flow.
- Q:Why use the pump outlet valve to adjust the flow rate?
- Adjust the speed of the water pump to adjust the flow of the most appropriate, such as liquid or variable frequency control, with the switch pump outlet door to adjust the flow rate is the most uneconomical.
- Q:Who knows which kind of water valve is good?
- Classification of domestic valves:pipeline valveBathroom valves, kitchen valves, etc faucetsPipeline valve is generally sealed with rubber valve is better, rubber sealed valve sealing performance is very good and durable;Bathroom valves, kitchen valves and other faucets will use copper into the Dian valve, copper valve is not rusty, durable. ,Hope to help you.
- Q:So how does the valve turn on?
- The handle of the valve is opened along the pipe and perpendicular to the pipe
- Q:Is there any difference between the valve and the water valve?
- There is no difference between the low pressure lubricating oil pump, as long as the excuse right on the line, not to pressure, design pressure ball valve common does not exceed 3MP, the maximum pressure of only small gear pump vane pump is 2.5MP, the other piston pump, gear pump, the pressure is above 6.3MP. Certainly not. Unless using high pressure water pipe valve.
- Q:How about the valve?
- In 1998 began the formal production of valves. As the company expanded in size, in September 2003, changed its name to the British HV VALVES LIMITED (HUDDERSFIELD), referred to as the United kingdom. The design and production of various types of valves, widely used in power, oil, chemical, offshore platforms and other fields, with its excellent quality and service to win the praise of the vast numbers of users.
- Q:What are the valve types H, F, and Y? What are the meanings of these 3 letters?
- Please refer to "JB/T308-2004 valve model preparation method"Sealing surface material codeH Cr13 stainless steelF fluoroplasticY cemented carbide
- Q:What's the valve specification DN20?
- Valve specification DN20 is 6.The inches in the valve refer to inches, 1 inches =25.4mm, and 1 inches =7.62 cents.The corresponding relation between inch and DN and mm is:4 is divided into corresponding caliber DN15, that is, diameter 15mm;6 is divided into corresponding caliber DN20, that is, diameter 20mm;1 inches for the corresponding caliber DN25, that is, diameter 25mm;1.2 inches for the corresponding caliber DN32, that is, diameter 32mm;1.5 inches for the corresponding caliber DN40, that is, diameter 40mm;2 inches for the corresponding caliber DN50, that is, diameter 50mm;2.5 inches for the corresponding caliber DN65, that is, diameter 65mm;3 inches for the corresponding caliber DN80, that is, diameter 80mm;4 inches for the corresponding caliber DN100, that is, diameter 100mm;5 inches for the corresponding caliber DN125, that is, diameter 125mm;6 inches for the corresponding caliber DN150, that is, diameter 150mm;8 inches for the corresponding caliber DN200, that is, diameter 200mm;10 inches for the corresponding caliber DN250, that is, diameter 250mm.
- Q:What does valve DN50/80 mean?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter unit mm, that is, the diameter of the pipe. DN 5080 is the diameter of 50mm 80mm
- Q:Our company is doing valve exports,
- If the customs clearance order is required, the boxes, invoices, and contracts will not be needed. If the customs clearance is made, which port should be provided, the value of the goods, the weight, and the HS code for those
- Q:What are the uses and differences of gate valves, butterfly valves, ball valves and other valves?
- Valve and ball valve is generally used in the main pipe, long-term use, butterfly valve is often used frequently,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range