VRLA Battery MP Series Battery 6-GFM-125F
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The MP range VRLA batteries is designed with front terminal structure. The perfect design ensures MP series battery the high reliability and makes the installation quite simple and safe when placed on a standard relay rack tray or in a closed cabinet.
MP range VRLA battery is designed with high energy density and suitable for 19", 23" rack or cabinet, and also offers options of top connection and side of monoblocs connection.Mp range battery can be equipped with central gas collection system according to the requirement of customer.
The MP batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 standard.
AGM technology applied in MP range batteries.
Front-access terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance
Suitable for 19", 23" rack or cabinet
Excellent special lead-tin-calcium formula alloy for Grids and plates
Mircoporous glass mats in low resistance as separator
Self-regulating pressure relief valve
12+ years expectant Life under full float service at 25oC(77oF)
|125Ah(10 hours rate:)
Height with termial:
Compliant standards :
BS6290 part 4
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
Switchgear / utility
Other applications to provide integrated stored energy system
Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery:
2.25Vpc at 25oC(77oF)
Self discharge rate:< 2% per month at 25oC(77oF)
Shelf life: 6 six months at 25oC(77oF)
Valve regulated system, no water addition needed.
What is sulfation of batteries?
Sulfation is the formation or deposit of lead sulfate on the surface and in the pores of the active material of the batteries' lead plates. If the sulfation becomes excessive and forms large crystals on the plates, the battery will not operate efficiently and may not work at all. Common causes of battery sulfation are standing a long time in a discharged condition, operating at excessive temperatures, and prolonged under or over charging.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
Do batteries self-discharge when not in use?
All batteries, regardless of their chemistry, self-discharge. The rate of self-discharge depends both on the type of battery and the storage temperature the batteries are exposed to. However, for a good estimate, Narada batteries self-discharge approximately 4% per week at 80ĄăF.
How can I evaluate the health and charge state of a battery?
Routine battery examinations divulge irregularities in the charging system as well as in the batteries. The principle method is to examine the electrochemistry of the battery through hydrometric electrolyte inspection. As previously discussed, this important examination cannot be accomplished with sealed absorption or gel batteries. Voltage readings alone require experience to interpret. Hydrometric readings will uncover early warnings of overcharging or overdischarging before batteries are damaged. The state-of-charge and reliability of a lead acid battery can best be determined by the specific gravity of the electrolyte measured directly with a common bulb-type hydrometer with a glass float. We do not recommend the ball float type hydrometer. Specific gravity is a unit of measurement for determining the sulfuric acid content of the electrolyte. The recommended fully charged specific gravity of marine batteries is 1.255 to 1.265 taken at 80ĄăC More than .025 spread in readings between fully charged cells indicates that the battery may need an equalization charge. If this condition persists, the cell is failing and the battery should be replaced. Since water has a value of 1.000, electrolyte with a specific gravity of 1.260 means it is 1.260 times heavier than pure water while pure concentrated sulfuric acid has a specific gravity of 1.835.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- The capacity of the battery unit is AH (safety) is the product of current and time.
- Q:What are the advantages of maintenance-free batteries?
- Maintenance-free battery using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation is low, with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very little, so with the above advantages.
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- 2V battery capacity (from 200AH-3000AH have) long design, good stability, the price is also expensive; 12V battery capacity is generally the largest 250AH, design life as 2V, price economy, high current discharge better.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- As a result of maintenance-free batteries using lead-calcium alloy grille, the amount of water generated when charging less water evaporation, coupled with the shell with a sealed structure, the release of sulfuric acid gas is also very small, so it compared with the traditional battery, With no need to add any liquid, the wiring pile head, wire and body corrosion less anti-overcharge capacity, starting current, power storage time is long, by the car people welcome.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:The role of the battery?
- Battery is widely used, can be used for ups, electric cars, scooters, cars, wind energy solar systems, security, and so on.
- Q:What are the hazards of battery over discharge?
- Excessive discharge can seriously damage the battery's electrical performance and cycle life.
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the battery?
- Usually the capacity of the power supply is expressed by kV · A or kW. However, as a power supply VRLA battery, the use of security (A · h) that its capacity is more accurate.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:How to determine the battery is good or bad?
- Observe the battery electrolyte is turbid, turbidity that the battery positive plate softening. Observe the bottom of the battery whether there is sediment, if the plate off the battery capacity has been inadequate. Hand hit the battery two electrode piles If you hear an empty voice that pole pile and plate break. With a thick wire short-circuit positive and negative pile observation of the battery filling holes, such as the discovery of a bubble appears that the interval has been damaged.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like