Order On-line Tracking
1. With Unilin patent click design, esay for installation
2. Economic choose for Residential and Commercial.
3. Waterproof,anti-corrosion, anti-crack, anti-mould, anti-aging, long lifetime.
4. Eco-friendly, low carbon with no noxious or chemical components.
5. More than 10 years of warranty,recycled for reusage.
3mm Dark Limed Grey Oak Crystal Texture Vinyl Floor Colorful PVC Vinyl Flooring
We have several hundreds of colors to customers' option
2mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.2mm, 5.0mm are available
More than 6 kinds of surfaces,such as Registered in Emboss, Antique Wood Texture, Crystal Texture, Pearl Structure, Carpenter Handscrape, Classic Slate and etc.
Different kinds of sizes to satisfy you
We provide PVC sheet making, Hot pressing, UV-coating, Annealing, Punching and Profiling, etc.
Castor Wheel Test
Curling After Exposure To Heat
≤ 1.2mm (80°C, 6hrs)
≤ 0.12% (80°C, 6hrs)
1.Q:How do you guarantee the quality of your PVC vinyl flooring?
A:Each step is strictly controlled by the QC team to make sure all our products turn out great
2.Q:Do you offer other products besides PVC vinyl flooring?
A:Yes. Besides PVC vinyl flooring we also provide matching profiles such as T-molding, skirting, stair-nose etc.
3.Q:Can you offer packing designs as per customers’ requests?
A:Of course. Usually we have several fixed packing designs for floor traders to select.
4.Q:Are samples available?
A:Of course. As flooring suppliers we are willing to supply samples to our customers for further checking. just tell us the specifications of laminate flooring that you need.
How to install:
Vinyl tiles have always easy to install.but today's no-glue vinyl tile system are even easier.the tiles lock together at the edges to form the surface of the floor,with nothing attaching them to the subfloor, so you can lay them over any solid,flat aurface. Vinyl lock tiles,are formed to look like wood,with a patented locking system.
1.Remove the floor trim fromt he perimeter of the floor with your hammer and prybar. Don't break it. Set it aside.
2. Lay the first row of this vinyl tiles alongside your starting wall, locking them together at the ends. Put shims between the tiles and the wall, to create a space that will allow for floor expansion. Lay all the full tiles that will fit.
3. Measure the space at the end of the first row of tiles. Use your utility knife to cut a tile to size, running the knife alongside a straight-edge to score it, and then snapping the tile. Lay it with the cut side facing the wall.
4. Lay the next courses of tiles alongside the first building out in courses. Start each course at the opposite end of the room as the previous course, so the ends of the tiles don't line up between courses. Lock the tiles together by their long edges,pushing them in at a downward angle, locking then, then dropping then into space. Cut the ends as necessary.
5. Cover the whole floor. Cut the final course of tiles length-wise, so they fit against the wall with a small gap there(about 1/4 inch).
6. Nail the floor trim back in place, using your hammer and finish nails, to seal off the spaces by the walls. Nail toe trim into the walls and not through the flooring.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|