GLF-UW-360R-3 night vision inspection 360 rotate camera
· Placeof Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
· BrandName: Granfoo
· ModelNumber: GLF-UW-360R-3
· Type:Digital Camera ,Video Camera
· Style:Dome Camera
· Technology:Pan / Tilt / Zoom
· SpecialFeatures: Waterproof / Weatherproof
· Imagesensor: 1/3 CCD
· Workingdepth: within 600m
· Angle:360degree(horizontal)+180degree( vertical)
· Framerate: 25frame/second
· lightsource: LED light
Main function :
The hemisphericalintermittent monitoring
The alarm monitoringsystem for suspicious objects
The navigation buoysvideo observation and positioning
The surface andunderwater monitoring of aquaculture
The monitoring ofimportant parts of the ship, submarine
100m - 600m
CCD Image Sensor
Dedicated underwater camera ， Underwater FOV 60 o
0.005lux or LED source
Special water, oil sealing integrated cable interface
-10 o -60o
Fixed installation with flange
stainless steel，Acrylic glass（PMMA）；
DVR 500G SD card
Stainless steel( 316 or super duplex steel) anti-corrosion from seawater
Quality Guarantee for one year
24-hour technical support by email or phone
User-friendly English manual and video CD for machine using and maintaining
Provides free operation training service in Granfoo factory
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see
- Aperture: the aperture installed in the back of the lens, the greater the aperture open, the greater the amount of light through the lens, the higher the clarity of the image; the smaller the aperture, the smaller the amount of light through the lens, the image clarity low. Usually with F (luminous flux) to represent. F = focal length (f) / light aperture. In the camera's technical indicators, we can often see 6mm / F1.4 such parameters, which indicates that the focal length of the lens is 6mm, luminous flux of 1.4, then we can easily calculate the aperture of 4.29mm. In the case of the same focal length f, F value is smaller, the greater the aperture, reach the CCD chip, the greater the luminous flux, the better the lens.
- Q:There are cameras at the fork in the expressway
- The first speed camera is a shape like a rectangular box, play a decisive role is actually connected with the radar module. Radar detection vehicle over speed will be linked when the camera to take pictures of evidence. The speed radar uses the Doppler effect principle. When the vehicle approaches the radar antenna, the reflected signal frequency will be higher than the transmitter frequency. When the vehicle is away from the antenna, the reflected signal frequency will be lower than the transmitter rate. This can be calculated by the frequency of the value of the target and the relative speed of the radar.
- Q:Monitoring camera 6mm 8mm 12mm 16mm length and width can be according to how much.
- At the same time, the same focal length, length and width shooting range also with the camera CCD has a relationship. Charge - coupled Device, Charge - coupled Device. It is a semiconductor device that converts optical images into electrical signals. At present, most of the CCD chip used in the surveillance camera is 1/3 "and 1/4", that is, the target size is 1/3 inch and 1/4 inch. CCD target surface size, CCD and lens with the situation will directly affect the size of the field of view and image clarity.
- Q:Monitor the camera hemispherical gun shape which is good
- So that can not use a "good" the difference between the two words. There is only a need for site installation.
- Q:Do i have a surveillance camera and a computer? Can the house be installed?
- Can not be on the bed, bathroom. Computer poisoning someone else to get you live.
- Q:Monitor the camera, how much money one, the kind of video
- 20x4 = 80, camera power (outdoor): 25x4 = 100, auxiliary material (connector what little things): 50 wire you have to see your actual situation, and more use Flowers, less with less flowers
- Q:What do I need to do with video surveillance systems?
- Video surveillance system developed a short period of twenty years, from the 19's 80's analog monitoring to hot digital monitoring and then to the Internet video surveillance, has undergone enormous changes. In the IP technology gradually unified global Today, we need to re-understand the history of video surveillance system development. From the technical point of view, the development of video surveillance system is divided into the first generation of analog video surveillance system (CCTV), to the second generation based on "PC + multimedia card" digital video surveillance system (DVR), to the third generation based on IP network video surveillance System (IPVS).
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 3. Camera effect: monitoring with the camera, generally require high clarity, because the current computer camera commonly used sensor chip is Micron or modern photographic chip, these two kinds of chip camera, clarity are similar, if the use of 5 glass Lens, then the requirements are less stringent occasions are generally able to meet the basic requirements, and 30 frames per second speed is basically able to meet the monitoring needs. If you need better clarity, you can use the physical dynamic 1.3 million camera (not online nonsense 1.3 million, need to emphasize that the sensor chip and interface chip support physical dynamic 1.3 million camera, can really be considered 1.3 million ), This camera is generally better imaging results than the use of magnesium light and modern sensor chip camera, can get better than the average physical 350,000 camera effect, but the bandwidth occupied and CPU occupancy rate is very high. So easy to monitor the camera system easy to use.
- Q:What's the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- 3, the control line (it is the PTZ, the spherical camera control line, with a two-core dvvr line)
- Q:Monitor the use of the camera
- This is to see what you want to do with it, I was bought to watch the baby with a baby. Emperor as faith constant, shaking his head machine! Very useful!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range