The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and international advanced U section jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
• The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the safety of the operations.
• Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
• The torque limiter adopts colorful LCD display, realizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
• The humanity design makes the cab and control cab more spacious, and easy to operate.
• Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the high quality.
• The working condition expands twice. Newly add 5t counterweight.
|Overall length, width, height||mm||15600×3000×3850|
|Weight|| || |
|Total weight in travel||kg||54900 58000|
|Axle load|| || |
|Axle 1||kg||7500 7500|
|Axle 2||kg||7500 7500|
|Axle 3||kg||8300 10000|
|Axle 4||kg||12000 12500|
|Axle 5||kg||12000 12500|
|Axle 6||kg||7600 8000|
|Power|| || |
|Engine rated power||kW/(r/min)||360/1800 (306/1900)|
|Engine rated torque||N.m/(r/min)||2200/1300 (2010/1200)|
|Engine rated speed||r/min||1800 (1900)|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||310|
|Travel|| || |
|Braking distance (at 30km/h)||m||≤10|
|Max. grade ability||%||40|
|Min. turning diameter||m||24|
|Fuel consumption for 100km||L||70|
|Max. rated total lifting capacity||m||100|
|Min. rated working radius||3|
|Turning radius at turntable tail|| || |
|Max. lifting torque||3450|
|Fully extended boom||kN.m||1950(24m×7.1t)|
|Fully extended boom＋ jib||kN.m||1230(19.2m×6t)|
|Outrigger span (full extension)|| || |
|Lifting height|| || |
|Fully extended boom||m||50.9|
|Fully extended boom＋ jib||m||70.4|
|Fully extended boom||m||51|
|Fully extended boom＋ jib||m||51+18.1+4|
|Working speed|| || |
|Jib setting angle||°||0、15、30|
|Boom luffing time||s||75|
|Boom|| || |
|Boom telescoping time|| || |
|Max. swing speed||r/min||2|
|Outrigger extension/retraction time|| || |
|Outrigger beam in extension/retraction||s||25/15|
|Outrigger jack in extension/retraction||s||45/25|
|Lifting speed (single rope, layer 4)|| || |
- Q:Hydraulics (machinery)?
- Open okorder.com. They are producing hydraulic cylinders in various sizes and capacities, Pumps as well as other hydraulic tools such torque wrenches, punches, crimping tools etc. They have a complete catalog in their website too. And they have their distributors in various countries too.
- Q:Anyone know of a company which sells machinery for CD +DVD production?
- I'm certain if you find the commercial (rather than consumer) sections of the major electronics manufacturers, the same ones that make the players, you will find product offerings. It would not be entirely different companies making the commercial end machines.
- Q:How is large building service machinery installed in a new building?
- Large entrance is best. Long ago setting equipment then constructing the walls was a common practice. When the original machines need to be replaced it is a problem.
- Q:what are some advantages life has over machinery?
- The ability to self repair. If an animal gets a cut, its platelets eventually clot it and the cut scabs over and is eventually fully repaired. If a machine gets a hole in it, the machine cannot repair it itself.
- Q:who does Chile import industrial machinery form?
- Japan, China, Taiwan, Germany, United States, France, Italy, Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Europe in general, Mexico, Brazil, India, etc. Big names include: - Diesel Perkins - Komatsu - Caterpillar - Toyota - Mitsubishi - Volvo - London - Tata Motors
- Q:Working around some machinery/envelopes yesterday...?
- There are men and women in this web page who will document others out of natural spite by the way, can I please ask EVERYONE to whinge approximately Violations whilst they aren't warranted.? A lot of men and women had been deleted just lately after operating very difficult to rise up to a degree wherein they are able to ask and reply limitless. If you get violated for whatever that's NOT even virtually being offensive, please document it with the e-mail header harassment through yet another person and state that you don't deserve this violation. Say that it's harassment and also you wish the problem investigated and the REPORTERS account suspended. I can be reporting EVERY one any longer Lets quit the senseless yobs destroying our paintings Just one factor despite the fact that. If you deserve the Violation - take it at the chin !
- Q:where can i donate a piece of machinery?
- Call a metal recycling place. They would be happy to come get it and turn it into scrap. They would even pay you for it.
- Q:AC/DC MACHINERY HELP??
- This is the answer I gave 3 other askers of the same question. brake horse power of an engine is the actual amount of horse power an engine can put out. Using 745.5 watts as a horse power, the engine will supply the equivalent of 30 times 745.7 watts at 30 brake horse power. This is 22,371watts. The generator is supplying 20 Kw or 20,000 watts. The difference in the engine output and the generator output is 22,371 minus 20,000 or 2.371 watts. I don't see how the answer is 1039 watts, if my calculations are correct. Perhaps someone else will have the answer you seek. I may be missing something in your question
- Q:What is this noisy machinery on the railway?
- What you saw was a rail grinder. Large spinning grinding wheels put a taper back on the rail. This helps keep the rail cars centered on the track as they move forward down the line. This process is very load and the smell is worse.
- Q:What type of machinery is this?
- It looks like it might be a type of clam-shell bucket for use with an excavator, but I've never seen one that long.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range