Specifications of Trampoline Springs
1. design as customers' requirement
2. good quality,competitive price,fast deliverytime
1. Over twenty years of production experience
2. Surface Treatment
zinc/chrome/nickel plated, plaint black, Oxisized, powder coating,
cataphoresis or as your request
ISO9001:2000, ISO14001: 2004,ROHS
Extensively used for Industry, Automotive, medical device, agricultural
Machinery, electronics, toy
Inner plastic bags and outer cartons or as per customers' requirements
6.good quality,competitive price,fast deliverytime
The Material You Can Choose:
|Nickel Base Alloy|
|Chrome Silicon Springs ||Beryllium Nickel Spring |
|Chrome Vanadium Springs ||Hastelloy Spring |
| ||Inconel 600 Spring |
|Carbon Steel||Inconel X750 Spring |
|AISI 1050 Spring||Monel 400 Spring|
|AISI 1074, 1075 Spring||Monel K500 Spring |
|AISI 1095 Spring||Nimonic 90 Spring |
|Hard Drawn Spring ||Nitronic Spring|
|Music Wire Spring ||Rene 41 Spring |
|Oil Tempered (OTMB) Spring|| |
|Valve Spring ||Copper Base Alloy|
| ||Beryllium Copper Spring |
|Stainless Steel||Brass Spring |
|17-7 PH Spring||Copper Spring |
|Alloy 20 Spring||Phosphor Bronze (A) Spring |
|CRES 18-8 Spring||Spring Brass, CA260 Spring|
|NiCr A286 Spring|| |
|Stainless Steel 301 Spring||Titanium|
|Stainless Steel 302 Spring ||Beta C Titanium Springs|
|Stainless Steel 304 Spring|| |
|Stainless Steel 316 Spring|| |
Packaging and Transportation
Application of Trampoline Springs
- Q:How should we choose the spring material?
- In determining the material section, shape and size, should be preferred in the national standard and standard series size, try to avoid using non standard materials.
- Q:How to process Spring Steel
- After the spring is made, shot peening can produce residual compressive stress on the surface of the spring so as to offset part of the working stress on the surface layer and restrain the formation of surface cracks, which can significantly improve the fatigue limit of the spring.
- Q:How to choose spring steel material?
- In determining the cross-section shape and size of spring materials, priority should be given to rejection of the national standards or ministerial standards for size specifications, as far as possible to avoid the use of non-standard specifications of materials. Although the spiral spring square or rectangular cross section material, the elastic deformation can be higher than, can make the small volume of the spring, for spring, in small space or under impact load but because of square or rectangular section material shortage, the price is higher, and the spring forming is difficult, so should be avoided. Ring section spring material diameter series see table 3-9.
- Q:Physics high school. Why does a spring fall to the lowest point and the acceleration a must be greater than the acceleration of gravity g ah. Seek expert
- For small spheres, the energy is conserved from the free fall to the ultimate spring compression equal to the maximum value of XMgX=0.5kX^2 (this formula is obtained by integration, do not know if you have no calculus)Calculate X=2mg/k, then the lowest point is the resultant force of the ball is kX-mg=2mg-mg=mg, in the direction of acceleration, the size is exactly equal to GIf the ball is considered to fall from high, then the energy conservation before it converts the energy of the potential energy into springs is naturally more, and the acceleration of the lowest point ball is greater than g
- Q:I buy a spring made of 1.2mm steel wire from a hardware store that needs quenching
- First of all, you don't know whether the material is suitable for springs.Gas torch burning red spring, water or oil? The quenching temperature is not too good. It's too difficult to control: it can't be just right. Besides, tempering is necessary after quenching. Without tempering, of course, very brittle (hardened case), to the temperature above 400 degrees insulation for a period of time.If you're patient, experiment slowly, I hope. But if you're discouraged, it's hard to succeed.
- Q:The shop glass spring door is too tight, how to adjust?
- It is better to ask professionals to deal with the danger!
- Q:What kind of production equipment does spring factory usually have?
- Multi function forming machine, coil spring machine, 580 press spring machine, extension spring machine, etc.
- Q:Stainless steel and spring steel hardness, who is hard?
- Hardness is checked by indentation, not by pliers.Stainless steel, of course
- Q:Cold rolled coil spring spring and difference "
- Coil is to burn the red, generally large diameter to coil
- Q:What is spring pressure and height?
- That is, the spring is compressed to the height of the full circle.
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range