Specifications of Compression Spring
1. high quality
2.very competitive price.
4.good service after-sale
high carbon steel compression spring,stainless steel compression spring,
all kinds of compression spring,compression spring
manufacturer,high quality compression spring,custom compressions spring.
China compression spring.xiamen compression spring
|Low Carbon Steel|
|High Carbon Steel|
|Music Wire / Piano Wire|
|Surface Finish||Zinc/ Tin/ Nickel/ Chrome Plating, Black Oxide, Color Painted, PVC/ Powder Coating, |
|Shot Blasting, Anodizing, Plain, Polishing, Passivate, Electorolysis |
|Wire Diameter||0.1 ~ 8.0 mm|
|0.004 ~ 0.315 in|
|Outer Diameter||4.0 ~ 80 mm|
|0.157 ~ 3.15 in|
|Direction of Wind||Left Hand|
|Packaging Detail:||inner packing: PE bag, outer packing: corrugated carton or box due to customer's requirement |
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: inner packing: PE bag,
outer packing: corrugated carton or box due to customer's requirement
Delivery Detail: 5-7days
- Q:How should we choose the spring material?
- The selection of spring materials shall be determined according to the nature of the load, stress state, stress magnitude, working temperature, working environment and service period of the spring.
- Q:How about the size of the elasticity?
- The force is analyzed and the force is decomposed along the positive plane and its vertical direction
- Q:What is an independent bagged spring?
- Spring independent design, independent bagged spring spring individual under pressure, do not affect each other, so that neighbors are undisturbed sleep, silent sleep and enjoy the quiet, at the same time can effectively prevent spring between the friction, prolong the service life. Its fabric is soft and comfortable, and it can be perfectly integrated with the human body curve no matter what sleeping position.
- Q:How to choose spring steel material?
- In choosing materials, the material shall be considered in combination with the diameter or thickness of the material. The size of commonly used spring steel in oil is shown in table 3-10.7mm below diameter carbon spring steel used for oil quenching, the size of all kinds of spring is slightly larger, available manganese spring steel quenching. Well, such as 65Mn spring steel 15mm diameter can be through quenching in oil, available water quenching diameter of 25mm. For the spiral spring, leaf spring and disc spring middle section can be used manganese spring steel, 60Si2Mn steel can be used as oil quenching diameter of 25mm, for the spring to withstand heavy loads with large cross section, can choose the hardenability of high chromium silicon steel, chrome vanadium steel wire, such as 60Si2CrA.50CrVA, 45mm in diameter can also through quenching in oil.
- Q:The glass door spring is broken. How much would it cost to change it?
- The ground springs are not expensive, they are artificially expensive. It won't cost more than 300 yuan, depending on where you are. For example, 180-220 people will do it in the county. In the township, then you do not want to do aluminum alloy will not exceed 200
- Q:What's the spring material to?
- 1, with alloy spring steel, respectively, there are several kinds of steel: 55Si2Mn or 50CrVA and 30W4Cr2VA, these alloy spring steel;2, manufacturing process:Coil the machine first into the spring and then proceed with the proper heat treatment process to get the spring you need.
- Q:What kind of material does spring have?
- Carbon spring steel: the material: 65#, 70#, 65Mn, 82B, 72A, 72B steel, is characterized by low plasticity, strong elasticity, anti stress ability. Application: mainly used for Simmons bed, car cushion, and all kinds of machinery, electric tools, stationery, sports equipment, torsion spring, spring, electrical equipment and other industries. Specifications: line diameter 0.20mm- GB4357-89 6.50mm. standard: carbon spring steel wire, national standard, main use: used to make cold formed in the cold state without hardening spring
- Q:Cold rolled coil spring spring and difference "
- The main production process is different, the compression spring as an example:The typical process of coil spring: blanking - end processing (rolled or forged flat) - heating - - - quenching - tempering spring roll grinding end - compressor (load - Test), shot peening (cleaning) - coating.Cold roll spring does not require heat treatment of material roll, point line process: rolling, annealing, stress to both ends of the surface grinding, (blast), (the whole school), (BKS), standing or forcing treatment, surface inspection and treatment.Coil spring is mainly used for rolling large spring, heating easily after twisting forming, springback is smaller, molding after quenching and tempering treatment.The cold coiling spring is directly coiled with spring steel wire, and the resilience is greater, and the winding tools need to consider the springback compensation amount and roll into the direct tempering process.
- Q:The glass door spring is generally guaranteed for several years
- but once you change the maintenance fees are higher than the artificial spring spring price itself
- Q:What is spring pressure and height?
- Press the compression spring to the point where each circle is tightPress height = = (total coil number -0.5) * steel wire diameter
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range