Packaging & Delivery of Textile Raw Materials Processing Machinery E
|Packaging Detail:||to be packed in seaworthy strong wooden case or carton.|
|Delivery Detail:||about 20days after receipt of the down payment.|
Specifications of Textile Raw Materials Processing Machinery E
It is used for making hollow cotton fiber PP into the fluffy cotton products.Textile Raw Materials Processing Machinery.
Total power; 2.95KW voltage: 380V, 50Hz
Main power : 2.2kWthe power of the conveying fan: 0.75kW
overall size :( L*W*H): 3000×850×1300mm
gross weight: 600kg
Application of Textile Raw Materials Processing Machinery E
It is mainly used for making hollow cotton fiber PP into the fluffy cotton products look like clouds
And applicable to garment, bedding, pillow, and stuff toy, Make products more plumpy & elastic.
It wears conveying fan (user can choose the outlet, it can be padded directly).
- Q:How to determine the rear beam position of the rapier loom?
- Weaving coarse yarn fabric after the back to move to increase the warp on the back beam of the surrounding angle, so that the tension to maintain uniform, fabric straight and crisp, but the back of the beam to move too much, the blockers work inconvenient.
- Q:What are the causes of the formation of the shaft weaving machine?
- Weft yarn twist bad, the workshop relative humidity is too low.
- Q:Why rapier loom two warp sets of woolen off latitude？
- Back to the sword after the suction from the suction mouth, in the weft scissors under the fall of a lot of two centimeters around the weft, not to be sucked out of the yarn tail to send the sword in the formation of a centimeter around the weft:
- Q:What is soft technology?
- Soft finishing is to make up for this defect to make the fabric feel soft and process
- Q:What is the principle of air-jet looms?
- The working principle is the use of air as the weft insertion medium, with the jet of compressed air flow on the weft to produce friction traction force to pull the weft with the shed, through the jet jet to achieve the purpose of weft insertion.
- Q:What is the history of textile handmade machines?
- Although the original textile and textile machinery and the original waist machine is still in some areas continue to follow
- Q:What is the role of the parchment loom?
- If you break in the vicinity of brown silk, we generally have to consider whether the opening is too large, the brittle crisp broken brown silk is good
- Q:What is moth proofing?
- The earliest method of moth-proofing is to release camphor or naphthalene when the wool is stored, and the gas produced by their sublimation is used to get rid of the borers. The insect pest is ineffective and not lasting
- Q:What is the fluff?
- Therefore, the wool fabric after the fluffy hair can get a longer fluff, after the fluff can get wavy long hair
- Q:What is the rigidity technique?
- According to the amount of sizing, there are light pulp and heavy pulp of the points. With cellulose sodium zinc phosphate slurry pad cotton fabric, and then by dilute acid treatment, so that cellulose coagulation on the fabric, can be more resistant to washing and stiffening of the imitation finishing effect.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range