Supply pharmaceutical foil
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Aluminium is a relatively soft,durable, lightweight, ductile and malleablemetalwith appearance ranging from silvery to dull gray, depending on the surfaceroughness. It is nonmagnetic and does not easily ignite. A fresh film ofaluminium serves as a good reflector (approximately 92%) of visible light and an excellent reflector (asmuch as 98%) of medium and far infrared radiation. The yield strengthof pure aluminium is 7–11 MPa, while aluminium alloys have yield strengths ranging from200 MPa to 600 MPa. Aluminium has about one-third the density and stiffness of steel.It is easily machined, cast, drawn and extruded.
Aluminium alloys (or aluminum alloys; see spellingdifferences) are alloysin which aluminium(Al) is the predominant metal. The typical alloying elements are copper, magnesium,manganese,silicon,tin and zinc. There are twoprincipal classifications, namely casting alloys and wrought alloys, both of which are furthersubdivided into the categories heat-treatableand non-heat-treatable. About 85% of aluminium is used for wrought products,for example rolled plate, foils and extrusions.Cast aluminium alloys yield cost-effective products due to the low meltingpoint, although they generally have lower tensile strengthsthan wrought alloys. The most important cast aluminium alloy system is Al–Si,where the high levels of silicon (4.0–13%) contribute to give good castingcharacteristics. Aluminium alloys are widely used in engineering structures andcomponents where light weight or corrosion resistance is required
Alloy : AA1235/1050/1060/1100/3003/8011/8006/8079/8021etc.
Temper: H14/16/18/22/24/26, HOetc.
Width: 200mm—1600mm(Can be slitted)
Coating : HSL/Primer
Color : Accordingto customers’ requirements
Environmentally friendly, recoverable and recyclable
Used for storing, packing, grilling/ baking, heating andfreezing
Customized orders available
Food Packing, Household Application, Cigarette Packing,Lamination, Medicine , Printing, Heat Sealing, Beer Packing, RoofInsulation Materials, Honeycome Materials and so on.
Packaging Detail: Carton ,Wooden pallet with plastic protection packing,standard seaworthy packing or as your request.
AnnualProduction capacity of 600,000 tons.
Products areexported to United States, Canada, U.A.E, Brazil, Mexico,Thailand, Vietnam,Nigeria etc, over 100 countries andregions all over the world.
Coveredfactories with full production line
CNBM aluminumproduction base is comprised of 18 aluminumannealers, 10 coil and foilmills, 4 continuous production lines, 2hot rolling production line and 3prepainted lines.
1. What is the form of payment?
Normally 30% TT, L/C
2. Type of quotation?
FOB, CFR, CIF
3. Port of loading?
4. Delivery time?
40 das after client’s deposit
- Q:Aluminum foil waterproof material, how much is a square?
- The material is different, the price is also different. You first have to figure out what waterproof material can determine the price of this material.
- Q:What size is the aluminum foil bag?What are the commonly used sizes?
- Aluminum foil bag, also known as "anti-static aluminum foil bag", "pure aluminum bag."". Appearance: opaque, silver gray.
- Q:With aluminum foil bag vacuum packed food, placed in the pot steaming, a total of three layers, the above two layers are all right, the bottom layer is broken, what is the matter ah ~ ~!
- The problem of glue, as well as ordinary vacuum bags, is a normal problem, after all, it's not a cooking bag. Instead of cooking CPP, a vacuum bag that can be used for cooking.It is not a special cooking bag, so it is easy to break when steaming.
- Q:What is the aluminum foil?What is it?
- With metal foil Mylar foil backing, and adhesive polyester tape (PET PP) attached to the thin, 7 m and 9 m aluminum foil, in recent years with the change trend of electronic industry products small thin, the thickness of 4UM foil has gradually increased, due to the application of industry and different end use.
- Q:The process flow of high and medium pressure aluminum foil, the function of the formation section, and the control of the drugs and parameters used
- The formation process is:Electrode foil, hydration treatment, initial stage formation, middle stage formation, stabilization treatment, final stage formation, stabilization treatment, final stage formation, two - stabilizing treatment, coiling
- Q:Can foil paper be used in a microwave oven with barbecue?
- The light will not need to take into account so many vessels of the limit, you only need to remember the vessels not long time heating low melting point is good, light, easy to tell you, in fact is the original barbecue, barbecue is light effect better than before.
- Q:What are the characteristics of aluminium foil waterproof coiled material?
- Aluminum foil paper is soft and easy to change, like paper, and it doesn't bounce after deformation. It can be assured that shading will not fall, light, pollution free and cheap. For high grade cigarettes, sweets and other food moistureproof and decorative packaging.
- Q:With aluminum foil wrapped 0.1mol metal sodium in water by needle konza a plurality of small holes, after complete reaction, the volume of gas released (standard) (for)A. cannot determine that B.1.12L C. is greater than 1.12L and D. is less than 1.12L
- Na reacts with water to produce NaOH and H 2, and NaOH and Al react to generate H 2 and NaAlO 2,
- Q:Can screen printing be made on aluminum foil? What are the requirements for various specifications such as process and printing ink and printing thickness?
- Can use: polyvinyl butyral (PVB) as binder, solvent dyes (Solvent Dyes) colorant ink.Organic solvents can be used: acetone (small amount) / ethanol / propylene glycol monomethyl ether / two propylene glycol two methyl ether. Safety and environmental protection.
- Q:Clamp aluminum foil paper with sticky?
- ChinaIncluding the heart ballMain ingredients: 750 grams eel, pork (thin) 200 grams, kilogramShrimp accessories: letinous edodes (fresh) 50 grams, pork (hair) 50 grams, 200 grams of sweet potato powder,Spices: soy sauce 10 grams, 5 grams of salt, monosodium glutamate 3 grams, sesame oil 10 grams, 3 grams of pepper, onion 10 grams
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like