- Size: 100 mesh
- Type: Natural
- Application: meet customer requirements
- Shape: Flake Graphite Powder
- Carbon Content: High-Carbon
- Fixed Carbon(≥%): 94
- Volatile(≤%): 1.2
- Ash(≤%): 4.8
- Moisture(≤%): 0.5
- Remains on Sieve(%): ≥80.00
1.Fixed Carbon 94%
3.Perfect crystallization, great size in flake, high density,
4.More than 24 years experience
Natural Flakes Graphite Series
Perfect crystallization, great size in flake, high density, low content of mica, high luminance, excellent physical properties, such as resistance to high temperature, electric and thermal conductivity, self lubricity, and superior chemical stability
Adjustable to meet customer requirements, and major sizes include 50, 80,100, 120,150,200,325 mesh
Provide various packing options according to customer requirements. Including Woven Bags, Paper Bags and Plastic Bags of 25KG, 50 KG, and 1000KG.
- Q:It's hard to remove a lot of graphite powder on the glass cake. Who has a good way to remove the graphite powder above?
- Just add some water and rub it over and over again with wooden sticks or bamboo strips. The effect will be better with water. Do not use hard objects such as glass bars, or your glass becomes a flower.
- Q:What is the industry standard of graphite powder coating for casting?
- The two is fine, the finer the better, generally with the "eye" as a unit, that is, sieve stone toner used in the screen, square inch area included in the number of holes, the larger the number the better.
- Q:Thermal conductivity and density of graphite powder
- In the formula, P is porosity, and lambda 0 is the thermal conductivity without hole (P=0). This formula is of historic significance. For graphite, the pores are not spherical or more unequal, but of course they do not apply. But it shows that the larger the porosity (the smaller the density), the smaller the thermal conductivity. This qualitative conclusion is correct. An extruded graphite core with different impregnation treatments
- Q:How does graphite powder solidify into a lump? What bond is best used?After solidification can be more than 1000 degrees high temperature does not change
- There is no binder that can withstand 1000 degrees C. At such a high temperature, any binder has been carbonized and has lost its bond effect, so it is impossible if you want to use the binder to make the graphite powder into pieces
- Q:What is the simple test method for graphite powder used in casting?
- Now the domestic inspection method of carburizing agent is the national standard of coal inspection method, the specific test of carbon content, volatile content, moisture, ash, sulfur and so on. The easiest way is to draw on the paper, drawing trace smooth, obvious is not obvious graphite products, may be coal or petroleum coke graphite the powder
- Q:What is the ratio of the coated sand to the graphite powder? How to improve the refractoriness of precoated sand
- In addition to improve the refractoriness with graphite, can also add red. It also plays a role in increasing refractoriness and reducing gas output.
- Q:Whether the ordinary graphite powder is sprinkled on the electronic instrument can lead to the malfunction of the instrument
- If the graphite powder in electronic instrument, contact electric circuit, it will cause a short circuit or lead to equipment failure, want to know more information and knowledge can be graphite powder, graphite powder to Qingdao Huatai to understand, can understand the causes of graphite powder, instrument failure hope to adopt, thank you L.
- Q:Is graphite powder dangerous?
- Graphite powder graphite is a kind of battery cathode materials. The process of graphite powder, will after the bursting of the raw ore by car to crush the rock breaking machine, and ball mill by flotation, the flotation of graphite ball mill grinding wet material sending selected, will be selected to dry the wet material bagging machine dry a shower, shower is dry, dry graphite finished product.
- Q:Classification of graphite powders
- The classification of graphite powder can be divided into pure graphite, high carbon graphite, carbon graphite and carbon graphite with low carbon content, according to specifications into 50 mesh ~10000 mesh graphite, graphite powder in Qingdao Huatai use can be divided into graphene conductive graphite powder, graphite powder, graphite powder lubrication battery, graphite powder, ultrafine graphite, graphite powder, graphite nano colloidal graphite powder are the type of L.
- Q:Which shipping company can pick up the name of graphite? Graphite products are mainly exported to India, Italy and the United states!
- Graphite is neither a liquid nor a dangerous substance. There is no excuse for not answering it.
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of Natural Flake Graphite. We are one of the biggest suppliers of Natural Graphite, and the unique company that has passed ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
To extend the industrial chain, deep processing, and value-added products as the focus of the next phase, we have formally produced deep-processing spherical graphite, high purity graphite, micronized graphite, expandable graphite, graphite sheet and tailing sand hollow brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||9.09% North America
9.09% South America
9.09% Eastern Europe
9.09% Southeast Asia
9.09% Mid East
9.09% Eastern Asia
9.09% Western Europe
9.09% Central America
9.09% South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average