Sun Shade Net Price/Shade Net for Greenhouse/Agricultural Shade Net , Sun Shade Net
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
|Material||100% virgin HDPE + 3% UV|
|Net weight||50G-200G/M2 or as you request|
|Life Usage||At least 5 years|
|Length||50m,100m or as you request|
|Width||2m,4m or as you request|
|Wire||Round or flat wire|
|Terms of payment||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery time||25-35 days after deposite|
1. How can i get the sample?
Free sample is available.
2. Can we use our own shipping agent?
- Plastic nets are generally not suitable for use in poultry hatcheries. Poultry hatcheries require a controlled and sterile environment to ensure the health and safety of the chicks. Plastic nets can accumulate dirt, bacteria, and moisture, increasing the risk of contamination and disease transmission. Additionally, plastic nets may not provide adequate insulation or protection for the fragile chicks. Therefore, it is advisable to use materials specifically designed for hatcheries, such as wire mesh, which can better meet the necessary requirements.
- Yes, plastic nets do come with different mesh sizes.
- Plastic nets typically last for several years, but their lifespan can vary depending on factors such as usage, exposure to weather conditions, and maintenance.
- Plastic nets can be disposed of properly by recycling them through specialized recycling facilities or programs that accept plastic materials. Additionally, they can be taken to designated drop-off locations or recycling centers that handle plastic waste. It is important to ensure that the nets are clean and free from any other materials before recycling them to improve the recycling process.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for aquaponics systems. They are commonly used as a medium to support the growth of plants in aquaponics. The nets are placed in the grow beds or floating rafts, providing a stable surface for the plants' roots to anchor and grow. The open structure of the nets allows water to flow freely, ensuring proper oxygenation and nutrient delivery to the plants. Plastic nets are lightweight, durable, and easy to clean, making them a suitable choice for aquaponics systems.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for insect control in agriculture. These nets act as physical barriers that prevent insects from accessing crops, reducing the need for chemical insecticides and protecting the plants from potential damage or infestation.
- Yes, plastic nets are used in the renewable energy sector. They are commonly employed in applications such as wind turbines and solar panels, where they help support and protect the equipment.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for agricultural purposes. They are commonly used as protective covers for crops, providing shade, reducing wind damage, and controlling pests. Plastic nets can also be used for trellising, supporting plants, and creating vertical gardens.
- Yes, plastic nets can be used for creating safety nets in construction. Plastic nets are lightweight, durable, and have high tensile strength, making them suitable for creating safety barriers and protecting workers from potential falling hazards. Additionally, plastic nets are resistant to corrosion, rot, and UV radiation, making them an ideal choice for outdoor construction projects.
- The common sizes available for plastic nets vary depending on the intended use and application. However, some commonly available sizes include 1/2 inch, 1 inch, 2 inches, and 4 inches.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like