Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Steel Flat Bar Hot Rolled Retangular Section Description:
Steel flat bar hot rolled retangular section is a beam with an I-shaped cross-section. The horizontal elements of the "I" are known as flanges, while the vertical element is termed the "web". Steel flat bar hot rolled retangular section is usually made of structural steel and is used in construction and civil engineering. The steel flat bar hot rolled retangular section resists shear forces, while the flanges resist most of the bending moment experienced by the beam. Steel flat bar hot rolled retangular section theory shows that the I-shaped section is a very efficient form for carrying both bending and shears loads in the plane of the web.
2. Main Features of Steel Flat Bar Hot Rolled Retangular Section:
• Grade: Q235
• Type: Mild carbon steel
• Deflection: The stiffness of the I-beam will be chosen to minimize deformation
• Vibration: The stiffness and mass are chosen to prevent unacceptable vibrations, particularly in settings sensitive to vibrations, such as offices and libraries.
• Local yield: Caused by concentrated loads, such as at the beam's point of support.
3. Steel Flat Bar Hot Rolled Retangular Section Images:
4. Steel Flat Bar Hot Rolled Retangular Section Specification:
Yield Point Δs/MPa
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely:
①Is this product same as W beam？
In the United States, the most commonly mentioned I-beam is the wide-flange (W) shape. These beams have flanges in which the planes are nearly parallel. Other I-beams include American Standard (designated S) shapes, in which flange surfaces are not parallel, and H-piles (designated HP), which are typically used as pile foundations. Wide-flange shapes are available in grade ASTM A992, which has generally replaced the older ASTM grades A572 and A36.
②How to inspect the quality？
We have a professional inspection group which belongs to our company. We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③Is there any advantage about this kind of product?
Steel I beam bar IPE has a reduced capacity in the transverse direction, and is also inefficient in carrying torsion, for which hollow structural sections are often preferred.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|