Steel Coils in Hot Rolled from China,Steel Coils Grade 304,Steel Coils No.1 Finish
stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 15-20 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Picture of Products:
Boiler heat exchanger, machinery andpetroleum ,chemical industries, hardware fields,Food industry,construction material,kitchen utensils, building construction, medical equipment,chemical tank, pipe etc
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, also can improve the anti corrosion resistance;
- Q:What's the difference between cold rolling and hot rolling of stainless steel plate?
- The free torsion rigidity of hot rolled steel is higher than that of cold rolled steel, so the torsion resistance of hot rolled steel is better than that of cold rolled steel.
- Q:What stainless steel can be used instead of galvanized sheet?
- 201 stainless steel is one of the 200 series stainless steel. 200 series stainless steel is low nickel high manganese stainless steel, nickel content is generally below 4%, manganese content of about 8%, is a nickel type stainless steel. 201 stainless steel is widely used in building decoration, municipal engineering, highway guardrail, hotel facilities, shopping malls, glass handrails, public facilities and other places. The equipment high precision automatic pipe, through its dissolve welding, roll forming, without any metal filler, filling gas protection (inside and outside of the pipe side) welding, welding process for TIG, and on-line solution of eddy current testing.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. It's the white surface we usually see. The bright surface that we see in our lives is a surface that has been further polished or annealed.
- Q:Stainless steel thermos cup 304 and 201 material what is the difference?
- 304 stainless steel toughness better: 201 stainless steel material is relatively hard, with a little steel, relatively easy to crack. The 304 stainless steel insulation Cup because it contains nickel, it is not rusty, and 304 stainless steel more toughness, fatigue resistance is much better than 201.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 302 and 304?
- Plate type heat exchanger, corrugated pipe, household appliances (1, 2 kinds of tableware, kitchen cabinet, indoor pipeline, water heater, boiler, bath), auto parts (windshield wiper, muffler, mold), medical appliances, building materials, chemical, food industry, agriculture, marine parts, millet mobile phone etc.. 304 stainless steel is a nationally recognized food grade stainless steel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range