Order On-line Tracking
- High effi ciency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission
and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your
system per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive
modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
- Top ranking in the “TÜV Rheinland Energy Yield Test” and the
“PHOTON Test” demonstrates high performance and annual energy
- Tests by independent laboratories prove that modules:
Fully conform to certifi cation and regulatory standards.
Withstand wind loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to
5.4kPa, confi rming mechanical stability.
Successfully endure ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest
severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
- Manufacturing facility certifi ed by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001:2008,
ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Limited power warranty1: 10 years at 91.2% of the minimal rated power
output, 25 years at 80.7% of the minimal rated power output.
1In compliance with our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, MCS, CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS
18001:2007, PV Cycle, SA 8000
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
|Power output||P max||W||190|
|Power output tolerances||ΔP max||W||0/+5|
|Module effi ciency||η m||%||14.7|
|Voltage at Pmax||V mpp||V||23.7|
|Current at Pmax||I mpp||A||8.03|
|Open-circuit voltage||V oc||V||30.1|
|Short-circuit current||I sc||A||8.65|
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|