Solar Module Mono-crystalline 190W 125*125 Module
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Solar Module Descriptions:
A solar panel, or photovoltaic PV module, is a device that is composed of solar cells and which, when struck by photons of light from the sun, generates an electrical current which can then be used to power DC or AC electrical loads.
We are one of the well known manufacturers and suppliers of an extensive range of solar module. Entire range of our products is well checked before offering to the clients to ensure that our products are free from any defect. Our products are delivered within the stipulated time frame. These solar module are available for outdoor applications.
Max –Power (W)
Max. Series Fuse
Pm Temperature Coefficients
Isc Temperature Coefficients
Voc Temperature Coefficients
NOCT Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Maximum load rating
Cable type, Diameter and Length
4mm2, TUV certified, 1000mm
Type of Connector
Compatible with MC4 plug
Arrangement of cells
No. of Draining Holes in Frame
Glass, Type and Thickness
High Transmission, Low Iron, Tempered Glass 3.2mm
Guaranteed positive tolerance 0/+5w ensures power output reliability
Strong aluminum frames module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400Pa.
Excellent performance under low light environments (mornings evenings and cloudy days)
12 years for product defects in materials and workmanship and 25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power.
Certifications and standards: IEC 61215.
Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14100).
Q: What kind of loads can I run on PV?
With a correctly designed PV system you can power almost any electrical load. However, as the load size increases the expense also increases. Loads like hot water heaters, air conditioners, room heaters and electric stoves should be avoided. The added cost of trying to power loads like these is very cost prohibitive. If these loads have to be powered it will be a lot less expensive to change the appliance to use an alternative fuel type like propane.
Q: When do I need a charge controller and why?
The safest way to figure out if you need a charge controller is to take Battery Amp Hour Capacity and divide this by the Solar Panel max. power amp rating. If the quotient is above 200, you don't need a controller. If the number is less than 200 than you need a controller.
For example if you have a 100 amp hour battery and a 10 watt panel, you take 100 and divide it by .6 (600mA) and you get 166.6. Since this is less than 200 you need a charge controller. If you have a five-watt panel in the above example you take 100 divided by .3 (300mA) and you come up with 333.3. Since this is larger than 200 you do not need a charge controller. However you still need a blocking diode, to prevent the battery from discharging to the panel at night. So as a general rule of thumb you don't need a charge controller unless you have more than five watts of solar for every 100-amp hours of battery capacity.
- No, solar chargers should not be left outside in the rain as they are not typically designed to withstand exposure to water.
- Yes, solar chargers can charge electric shavers as long as they have the appropriate power output and compatibility with the shaver's charging requirements.
- Yes, you can use a solar charger to charge your portable baby bouncer, as long as the solar charger's voltage output matches the voltage requirement of the baby bouncer.
- Yes, solar chargers can charge electric air purifiers as long as the air purifier has a rechargeable battery or is designed to be compatible with external power sources.
- Yes, solar chargers are generally allowed in carry-on luggage on airplanes. However, it's always advisable to check with the specific airline and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for any specific regulations or restrictions before traveling.
- No, you cannot directly use a solar charger to charge your electric vehicle. However, you can use solar panels to generate electricity and then use that electricity to charge your electric vehicle by connecting it to a charging station or using an inverter to convert the DC power from the solar panels to the AC power needed for charging your vehicle.
- Yes, solar chargers are suitable for charging during road trips as they harness sunlight to generate electricity, providing a convenient and eco-friendly way to charge devices such as smartphones, cameras, or portable speakers while on the go. They are portable, easy to use, and can be placed on the dashboard or attached to the roof of a vehicle to capture solar energy throughout the journey.
- Yes, solar chargers can be suitable for charging electric skateboards. However, their effectiveness may vary depending on the capacity and output of the specific solar charger, as well as the power requirements of the electric skateboard. It is important to ensure that the solar charger you choose is compatible with the voltage and charging needs of your electric skateboard.
- Yes, solar chargers can be used to charge portable projectors. Portable projectors typically come with a USB charging port, and solar chargers often have USB outputs, making them compatible for charging such devices. However, the charging time and efficiency may vary depending on the power output and weather conditions.
- No, solar chargers are not compatible with all portable electric vehicle models. Compatibility depends on the specific charging requirements and capabilities of each vehicle model. It is important to check the manufacturer's guidelines and specifications to ensure compatibility before using a solar charger.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like