Product: Sodium Hexametephosphate
Colourless clear foliated glass or float sand crystalline powder, with good hygroscopicity.
Total phosphates (as P2O5) ≥%
Non-active phosphate (as P2O5) ≤%
Water insoluble matter≤%
Heavy Metal (as Pb) ≤%
Fluoride (as F) ≤%
In food industry, applied to can, fruit drinks, milk product, vegetable protein drinks, instant noodles, meat product, as water-conservative. Also applied to vegetable fat powder as stabilizer and coagulator.
It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from water and moisture. Unload with care as to avoid being damaged. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
- Q:What are the differences between the additive premix feed and the mixed feed?
- product standards are different. The former, which performs different product standards.
- Q:Do you need to add additives to the new car?
- Before buying and using fuel additives, be sure to see the function and use of the product, do not think that all the additives are a function can be added at random, resulting in unnecessary waste, more serious may also affect the normal engine jobs.
- Q:What are the benefits of food additives?
- Suggestions to search
- Q:Whats additive toxicity?
- Chundering Definition
- Q:Food additive use management system
- the pick must be in charge of the director of the diet center approved before they can be collected by the amount of the Treasury.
- Q:Need for the use of red line additives should be swept the blind?
- Because the old US also found that the whole bottle down to write more sales, the effect is more obvious. And eat the same as the WG. The The A scale plus a scale effect in fact the same, as you used to 8T on the numb, and did not feel how strong the power
- Q:Is the water treatment additive a chemical raw material?
- Surely it is flocculant or coagulant.
- Q:Ordinary flour and what food additives can be made into gluten
- This method alone through the food additive method is relatively difficult. Because the composition of ordinary flour is mainly composed of starch and wheat protein, which protein content of 8% -15%, while gluten wheat protein is the most important component. So in general, can be washed with water to remove the flour in the starch and soluble substances; but you can try to add amylase and then washed, the final gluten efficiency is higher.
- Q:how effective are fuel additives?
- Today’s petroleum fuel refiners, marketers and Fatty Acid Methyl Ester (FAME) producers are operating in an era of striking changes and tighter margins. Environmental legislation to reduce emissions and improve fuel economy is having a great impact on fuel formulations and engine system design. Infineum delivers a wide range of fuel additives that enhance existing fuel properties (such as cold flow and lubricity) and bring unique performance features to enable fuel marketers to differentiate their products. Through research and development we are continually improving our additives to meet new environmental and business challenges.
- Q:Does MSG belong to food additives?
- In accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of Foodstuffs, the use of sweeteners, preservatives, colorants and other food additives directly in food shall establish food additives in the list of ingredients, The names of the various food additives used under this item are also marked.
Linacid, is one of the biggest manufacturers in China to produce Yellow Phosphorus, Phosphoric Acid and relative phosphate products.
We mainly produce and deal in Yellow Phosphorus, Phosphoric Acid, the phosphate relatives, Formic Acid and Formate relatives.
We could produce the products according to Standard or the requirements of the clients, and provide a good service during the cooperation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia;Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 250,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range