Description of wire Rod:
Our company is recognized by ISO9001:2008
1. hot rolled wire rod
2. material: Q195-235
3. payment: T/T or L/C
Festures of wire Rod:
1. Drawn wire specialist, your wire rod solution
2. ISO9001 Certified Mill &SGS
3. Feature: machinability, high hardness, toughness, corrosion resistant
4. Clear and smooth surface, high precision and Tolerance control: ± 0.01
Specifications of wire Rod:
steel wire rod
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Q195-Q235,SAE1006, SAE1008, SAE1010, SAE1018, SAE1020 or according to customers requirements
15-30 days after receipt of L/C or deposit by T/T
In coil and load in container, if large quantity, by bulk vessel; Can be packed as customers' special requirements
1).100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
2).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against the copy of B/L.
3).30% T/T prepaid and the balance against L/C
widely used in machinery parts, manufacturing industry, electronics industry, metal tools and others
Images of wire Rod:
1. What is your package?
Packing situation: standard seaworthy packing or as customer required.
2. How long is the lead time?
Delivery time: 45 days after order confirmed.
3. What payment term do you accept?
Payment: T/T or L/C at sight.
- Q:How can steel bars and bars be differentiated from each other in different uses?
- Wire rod used before the use of steel straightening machine, straightening, blanking, but also in the machine to remove oxidation rust skin, but also in repeated bending and stretching, the intensity has improved.
- Q:If the surface shrinkage of wire rod is poor, what will happen to wire drawing?
- If the surface shrinkage of the wire rod is poor, the drawing process will break, because the surface shrinkage is the shrinkage of the cross section, and is the plastic index of the wire rod. Because of the low reduction rate of drawing, it is often less likely to occur because of shrinkage during drawing.
- Q:What is a steel wire rod?
- Steel wire rod is a folk saying:In the written definition of steel, it is classified as: flat and longFlat material, plain steel, taken here
- Q:Can decarburization occur in low carbon and low alloy wire rods? Why?
- According to the truth, because of containing carbon steel, oxidation must occur in the heating process, and alloy steel, some alloy increases the decarburization tendency of carbon steel, low carbon steel so will produce decarburization, especially in high temperature and long time stay in the process.
- Q:Is there any difference between the steel bar and the wire rod?
- The four grade steel material is HRB500, each specification price is: 12-14mm:3450, 16mm:3430, 18-25mm:3380, 28-32mm:3430, 8-10mm (plate thread steel): 3440 yuan.
- Q:Use of high carbon steel wire rods
- Main applications: mainly used in the processing of carbon spring steel wire, oil quenching and tempering carbon spring steel wire, prestressed steel wire, high-strength quality carbon structural steel wire, galvanized steel wire, galvanized stranded wire, steel wire rope and so on.
- Q:Types of wire rods
- Hexagonal, fan-shaped and other special-shaped wire rods; the upper limit of diameter has been extended to 38 mm; the plate weight has increased from 40-60 kg to 3000 kg. Because of the development of new heat treatment process, the iron oxide sheet on the wire rod has been obviously thinned, and its microstructure and properties have also been greatly improved.
- Q:What is a cold drawn steel wire? What does it usually do?
- Cold drawn low carbon steel wire used for prestressed concrete structures, such as beam, hollow floor, small poles, and rural construction of the purlin and door and window frames etc..
- Q:Round steel. Wire rod. Is a high wire a kind of thing?
- Are made of billets... The surface of the round steel is smooth. The surface of the wire rod is the same as that of the screw. A high wire is the same as a round bar, but it rolls up. That's probably it
- Q:What is the diameter of steel wire and the diameter of wire rod, and what's their difference?
- The diameter of the steel wire is the diameter of the steel itself, and the diameter of the wire rod is how big it isFor example, you use a 5 mm diameter steel wire coil laps after a large diameter of 1 meters (of course, the middle is hollow)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range