Order On-line Tracking
Structure of S-TPE-300 Solar Module Backsheet
White/black and blue TPE solar backsheets film for PV modules
1. Double-sided fluoride,double protection.
2.A membrane-adhesive integrated structure with fluorine coating on both sides of the backsheet
3. Applying the technology of plasma chemical modification and fluorosilicone surface grafting
4. Backsheet enjoys high-reflective effect
*Laminate to FEVE or EVA for superior adhesion
*Extends longevity allowing for products that will endure for decades
Main Features of S-TPE-300 Solar Module Backsheet
* Available in variety of colors
* Applies to all system voltages
* Dimensional stability
* Excellent bond strength
* Excellent moisture barrier
* Excellent resistance to outdoor exposure
* Excellent scratch resistance
* Guarantee delivery, easy to use
* High reflectivity and multi-color selective
* High voltage insulation
* Long-term resistance to adhesive hydrolysis
* Long-term weatherability
* Outstanding thermal stability
* Proven FEVE performance
* Strong barrier against oxygen and humidity permeation
* UV and weather resistant
* 25+ years as the industry standard
Images of S-TPE-300 Solar Module Backsheet
Specification of S-TPE-300 Solar Module Backsheet
TPE Total thickness
FEVE coating thickness
Tensile strength (MD)
Tensile strength (TD)
Elongation at break (MD)
Elongation at break (TD)
Thermal shrinkage (MD)
Thermal shrinkage (TD)
Peeling strength with EVA
MVTA (38°C, 90%RH)
Without delamination,blister nor discoloration
Ultraviolet exposure (UVA340)
IEC61215-2005 GB/T 16422.3-1997
Without yellow discoloration,
embrittlement nor delamination
Q:How to guarantee the quality of the products？
A:We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
Q:Can we visit your factory?
A:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q:Which payment terms can you accept?
A:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
Q: Can you do OEM for us?
A:;Yes, we can.
Q:How do you pack your products?
A:We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
Q:When did your company set up?How can I believe your quality?
A:We entered into Solar PV industry in 2005, now we have several plants in manufacturing of a-Si and c-Si panels, and our capacity is 220MW per year. Till now we have already passed all the tests by authorized laboratories, e.g. TUV, VDE, UL.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|