Wooden box, or as per the customer’s requirements
CNC machining center, grinding machine, milling machine, drilling machine, horizontal milling machine, chamfering machine, CNC cutting machine etc.
Hardness tester, precision plug gague, gauge block, digital outside micrometer, outside micrometer, digital caliper, inside micrometer, inside dial indicator,
dial vernier caliper, dial indicator, depth vernier caliper and so on
T/T 50% deposit in advance ,50% T/T before shipment ;or others.
CNC center machining, CNC machinin, CNC drilling, CNC turning, grinding, tapping, mould design and processing, casting, sheet mental working etc
Automation machine, medical device, industrial machine, automobile,
electric appliance, and other industries, cnc machining parts, machining parts, hydraulic fittings
1).Swaged Metric Fittings
Mertic Flat Seal Fittings Metric Multiseal Fittings
Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings Metric 74°Cone Seal Fittings
Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal L..T Fittings Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal H.T.Fittings
Metric Standpipe Straight Fittings JIS Metric 60°Cone Seal Fitting
2). Swaged British Fittings
BSP O-RING Seal Fittings BSP Flat Seal Fittings
BSP Multiseal Fittings BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings
BSPT Fittings JIS BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings
3). Swaged American Fittings
SAE O-RING Seal Fittings
ORFS Flat Seal Fittings
NPSM 60°Cone Seal Fittings
JIC 74°Cone Seal Fittings
SAE Flange L.T. Fittiings
SAE Flange H.T.Fittings
4). Staplelok Fittings
Banjo Double connection
interlock Hose Fittings
FERRULE for SAE100R1AT/ EN 853 1SN HOSE
FERRULE for SAE100R1A EN 853 1ST HOSE
FERRULE for SAE100R2AT/DIN20022 2SN HOSE
FERRULE for SAE100R2A/EN 853 2SN HOSE
FERRULE for SAE100R1AT-R2AT,EN853 1SN-2SN and EN 857 2SC
FERRULE for 4SP,4SH/10-16,R12-06-16 HOSE
FERRULE for 4SH,R12/32 HOSE
Metric Thread O-RING Face Seal Adapters
Metric Thread Bite Type Tube Adapters
JIS Metric Thread 60°Cone Adapters
Metric Thread 74°Cone Flared Tube Adapters
BSP Thread 60°Cone Adapters
JIS BSP Thread 60°Cone Adapters
BSPT Thread Adapters
JIC 37°Cone Flared Tube Adapters
NPTF Thread Adapters
Note:Special dimension and other standard fitting are available under customers requirements. And OEM/ODM is welcomed.
Application:Automobile,Engineering Machinery,Lathe,Agriculture Machine,Mining,Spurting the Oil Paint, Metallurgy petroleum, Construction, Chemicals,Textile, Ships, Ocean Military, Recreation, Electronics and so forth.
- Q:Is the installation of submersible pumps mandatory for the installation of flexible rubber joints?
- Water supply equipment factory, the production of rubber soft joints, mainly used in water pump import and export, function: shock absorption, noise reduction, protection of pipes!
- Q:What does the letter of the high-pressure tubing connector mean?
- Purpose: high pressure tubing tubing steel wire spiral reinforced layer and wear resistant synthetic rubber composition used for conveying high pressure, engineering machinery hydraulic oil, gas, petroleum, submarine irrigation, steel mills, chemical plants and other media.
- Q:What is a hose valve?
- Hose valve structure is simple, easy to overhaul and replace rubber hose, with a multi-purpose valve, hose valve can also replace the gate valve, stop valve, control valve use. Manual hose valve cold resistance and good wear resistance, according to the needs of chemical production users, using a variety of recipes produced.
- Q:Why are the lengths of the household combustion equipment linked to the gas pipe hose no more than 2 meters?
- According to the CJJ12 specification for installation and acceptance of domestic gas burning appliances specified in the 5.0.10, the length of the hose should not be less than 3m, because the hose and metal hose and rubber pipe and rubber tube difference, greater risk, need to be replaced regularly, the Gas Co to improve the safety factor, say no more than 2m, it is now more common.
- Q:Will the outside of the brake hose of the car burst apart?
- If the brake oil pipe (you should be the brake hose) is best, I'd recommend replacing him
- Q:Method for connecting glass tube and rubber tube
- Just one end of the glass, wet with water, and then rotate hard
- Q:Can high speed air flow through a rubber tube and produce static electricity?
- To solve this problem, I suggest you do not focus on the voltage level, but focus on how to eliminate static electricity. For example, choose a low resistivity rubber material to ground and control the airflow humidity (if possible).If you really need to accurately grasp the size of the voltage caused by static electricity, and there is no reference to the literature, you may as well begin to study the experiment.
- Q:What are the materials used in rubber joints? What are their advantages?
- While the three EPDM is ethylene propylene diene hydrocarbon, and non yoke of three yuan is the main characteristic of copolymer, excellent oxidation resistance, ozone resistance and anti erosion ability, also has excellent curing characteristics. Simple speaking is resistant to high temperature.The nitrile rubber by emulsion polymerization at low temperature, excellent oil resistance, high abrasion resistant, good heat resistance, strong adhesion. (oil).
- Q:How can the rubber joint be classified according to the range of temperature?
- Temperature resistance, suitable for operating temperature above 80 degrees in the transmission pipeline. Special rubber flexible joint is suitable for special pipeline system in the environment of oil, ozone, strong acid and alkali.
- Q:What is the essential difference between natural rubber and three yuan ethylene propylene rubber?
- The strength of natural rubber in the elastic material, natural rubber, rubber, rubber, vulcanized rubber with higher intensity. The tensile strength of uncured rubber is called Green strength, and the Green strength of natural rubber is up to 1.4~2.5Mpa. The proper Green strength is necessary for rubber processing and forming. The tear strength of natural rubber is also higher, up to 98kN/m, and its abrasion resistance is better. The reason for the high mechanical strength of natural rubber is that it is self reinforcing rubber. When stretched, the macromolecule chains tend to form crystals in the direction of stress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range