|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|MgO Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
|CrO Content (%):|
|SiC Content (%):|
|Firebrick SK36 Bulk density(g/cm3)::|
|Firebrick SK36 Refractoriness(°C):|
|Cold cushing strength (mpa):|
|SK36 Firebrick Porosity(%):|
|efractoriness under load 0.2mpa(°C):|
|SK36 Firebrick Na2O+K2O(%):|
|Firebrick Thermal expansion at 1000°C(%):|
|Reheating shrinkingchange(%) 1500°CX24h:|
|Refractory SK36 Model Number:|
|Refractory SK36 Brand Name:|
|Packaging Details:||wooden pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
Factory supply refractory firebrick SK36
Category of Refractory Brick/Fire Brick:
a) According the made method, it can be divided into burnt brick, unburned brick, and electric smelting brick.
b) According the shape and size, it can be divided into standard brick, general brick and abnormal shape brick.
c) According the content of the Al2O3, it can be divided into fire clay brick and high alumina firebrick.
Firebrick SK36 Index
Cold crushing strength ,MPa
Apparent porosity ,%
Refractoriness under load , °C
Reheating linear change (1500°C,2h) %
- Q:Aluminum content 38. silicon content 55 What refractory bricks?
- Semisilica brick: the content of Al2O3 is 15% ~ 30% of aluminium silicate refractory products. Manufacturing products are semi silica quartz containing impurities or native clay kaolin, refractory clay or kaolin beneficiation tailings and the pyrophyllite
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:How to reduce the harm caused by two times mullite in high alumina refractory material
- Two times mullite refers to the content of aluminum is about 70%, in high temperature sintering, the expansion coefficient is large, the thermal expansion rate is high.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:What are the reasons for the spalling of refractory bricks in the production of lime kiln?
- In the course of the production of lime kiln, the local block of refractory brick is a very dangerous signal. It is suggested that you stop the kiln to prevent the collapse of a large area. Lime kiln is the main equipment for the production of limestone kiln and rotary kiln is two, with the growth of calcium carbide lime kiln industry, iron and steel industry, the construction industry to the amount of limestone has become the main production equipment, and refractory bricks became the heart of lime kiln.
- Q:What's the difference between a well type annealing furnace and a box type annealing furnace?
- RT3 series trolley type resistance furnace is a national standard energy-saving cycle type operation furnace. It has super energy-saving structure, adopts fiber structure and saves electricity 30%. Exclusive production of composite high aluminum nails group, car anti-collision sealing brick, automatic sealing trolley and furnace door, integrated rail, without the basic installation, placed on the ground floor can be used. Mainly used for high chromium, high manganese steel castings, ductile iron, roller, steel ball, 45 steel, stainless steel quenching, annealing, aging, and various mechanical parts heat treatment. Features: 1, no noise, no environmental pollution. 2, small heat storage, less heat loss. 3, high temperature control accuracy, furnace temperature uniformity. 4, a high degree of automation, simple. 5, PID programming can be used to set, fully automatic operation. 6, good sealing, long life, safe and reliable. Widely used in chemical, petroleum, food, metallurgy, machinery, light industry, electricity, ships, paper, mining, medicine, central heating and other industrial sectors. With the development of social productive forces, its application in various industries is more and more widespread. Two, pitannealingfurnace (for example: flange heat treatment furnace) use: the furnace for metal parts, such as ring of equipment heat treatment at rated temperature: the furnace is composed of furnace body and a movable furnace cover and control system.
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete using temperature can reach 700 DEG ~800 DEG, the main mechanism of its heat is dehydrated calcium hydroxide silicate hydrates series of cement clinker under high temperature, the calcium oxide and slag and mixing activated silica material in the three and two aluminum oxide and the reaction of anhydrous calcium silicate and anhydrous aluminum acid calcium has strong heat resistance, the fire resistance of concrete is a certain. Such as the use of high alumina bauxite and broken bricks, magnesia brick and magnesia for fireproof heat-resistant concrete materials with the highest using temperature can reach 1100 DEG C.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- High alumina brick: aluminium silicate refractory product with a content of three Al2O3 (two) and more than 48%
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- Low creep and high alumina brick is based on the theory of "three stones". The combination of bauxite and clay as the main raw material, adding kyanite, andalusite and sillimanite, commonly known as the "three stone" control, physicochemical index and size composition, using alumina mullite corundum + + raw materials such as technical scheme. In the production process, first to detect and control indexes of raw materials, crushing, grinding, sieving process, according to the distribution ratio of ingredients, the size and moisture control of mud mixing after to meet the requirements of forming and molding machine, the use of qualified abrasives, blow molding control number, size and flash at the same time, the detection efficiency of semi-finished products and meet the requirements. Production process: high temperature calcination of high-grade alumina, adding small creep rate of high temperature materials, by high-pressure molding and high temperature firing. It has the characteristics of high strength, low creep rate and high use temperature. Widely used in high temperature furnace, hot air furnace hearth lining, brick and so on.
- Q:What are the reasons for the decline in the performance of high alumina bricks when we use high alumina refractory bricks?
- Quality requirements for aluminium bricks of different grade. 2, high aluminum powder and high alumina aggregate and other materials of reasonable proportion, to reach the production requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range