Q235/Q345 Cuplock Scaffolding System for Sale in China CNBM
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 50 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 30000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Quick Details of Q235/Q345 Cuplock Scaffolding System for Sale in China
Type: Heavy Section Steel
Forming: Welding Products
Carbon Structural Steel:
Residential Wall Structure:
Type of Steel For Building Structure:
Bs1139, En74 Standard:
Descriptions of Q235/Q345 Cuplock Scaffolding System for Sale in China
Cuplock is a kind of multi-purpose and versatile modular system scaffolding, suitable for access and formwork support in all types of construction of building & civil engineering projects, offshore projects, etc. This complete galvanized Cuplock system is probably the fastest and most widely preferred scaffolding system. It has flexible erection as straight, curved or circular configuration for both access and support purposes.
Futures of Q235/Q345 Cuplock Scaffolding System for Sale in China
Multi-functional-with the universal joint and fully interchangeable components, the cuplock system can be used in most construction projects for both formwork and access. It is very versatile and diverse. Use in the shipping industries, oil and gas and aviation industries.
Versatile-Verticals are assembled with horizontals and diagonals using secure fixed cup connections. Its versatility has a distinct advantage to conventional scaffolding methods. A positive & ridged connection of four units is achieved in one single action. The cupock system is very cost effective and can be erected safely and quickly.
Time saving-cuplock scaffold is the solution for temporary structures Performance stages. Small teams can erect it safely and quickly.
Economical-Easily assembled system scaffold saves time and labor costs.
Durable-All components are hot dip galvanized and manufactures to international standard.
Easily Stored-Individual pipe elements can be packed in bundles for easy storage and transportation. For returns, material can be packed in steel racks.
The Main Components of Q235/Q345 Cuplock Scaffolding System for Sale in China
9'10" Vertical 3.00m
8'2" Vertical 2.50m
6'6" Vertical 2.00m
4'11" Vertical 1.50m
3'3" Vertical 1.00m
1' Vertical 0.50m
10'0" Horizontal 3.05m
9'0" Horizontal 2.74m
8'2" Horizontal 2.50m
7'0" Horizontal 2.13m
6'6" Horizontal 2.00m
6'0" Horizontal 1.83m
5'11" Horizontal 1.80m
5'0" Horizontal 1.52m
4'11" Horizontal 1.50m
4'1" Horizontal 1.25m
4'0" Horizontal 1.22m
3'6" Horizontal 1.07m
3'3" Horizontal 1.00m
3'0" Horizontal 0.91m
2'11" Horizontal 0.90m
8'0" Horizontal 2.44m
1'10" Horizontal 0.57m
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:HELP me out please. im struggling with this book
- I dont think she explained the rose bush very well. i think that it refers to Good and bad. Good being the rose and bad being the thorns Hester said in the book that she picked Pearl off a rose bush. Hester loves pearl but also fears her
- Q:I plan on playing tennis and doing track and field at school... Im getting the piercing this month and it won't be healed in time to take it out. How can I conceal it or possibly even help it heal faster??
- Well an industrial piercing isn't exactly going to get in your way, just put your hair up in a pony tail so your hair doesn't get snagged on it. I wouldn't suggest trying to cover it with anything though, you'll be putting the piercing at risk of infection from trapping bacteria, especially if you're going to end up sweating.
- Q:i was thinking of having it done. google it if you don't know what it looks like. but i can't handle pain too well, and as i've seen on youtube, its not nice lmfao, i know pain varies from person to person, but any ideas on how to like take your mind off it? im quite young and this is my first major piercing, i only have my lobes done twice;), and does anyone know a good place to find nice barbells once it's healed:)? thanks:)!aaand do you think this is a nice piece to put in once its healed?
- Actually getting it pierced isn't all that painful, it's the couple of weeks after that might hurt...but as long as it's looking after properly (cleaned every day) all should be good. Sleeping on it can be painful, so i would suggest you get the side pierced that you don't usually sleep on. As for taking your mind off it, maybe take someone in with you while you get it done? then you can either talk to them to distract you or just squeeze their hand...also try not to look at the needle as this could just scare you, don't worry too much though, it'll all be over and done with in a few seconds and the pain really isn't that bad. As well as making sure you clean it every day, it's also important to make sure you're not playing with/touching it all the time as this could lead to an infection, always make sure your hands are clean before touching it. That industrial bar looks really nice, i would aim on waiting a couple of months before putting it in though maybe even about 4-5 months. Overall i think you should defiantly get it pierced the look really nice, good luck!! :)
- Q:male scaffolders only if i was swinging on the scaffold would ya stomp on my fingers with ya workboots on?
- depends how many times have i told you to get off?
- Q:Right! I've heard from so many different people about this. Some say that you should never twist an industrial because it can damage the delicate newly healing skin cells. Others say that you must twist it to prevent the jewelry from healing attached to the skin and to be able to clean it properly.There really doesn't seem to be a definitive answer!My piercer has said not to twist it, so I haven't been, and I'm happy that the piercing is clean enough, etc. However I'm interested in whether any of you out there have found that not twisting it can damage it more than doing so.Thanks
- mine told me to twist it....i twist it like every day haha. nothing bad has happened
- Q:I plan to have a scaffolding or industrial piercing soon, but don't know where to go.Any suggestions and could you include the prices?x
- Cost depends on the studio. It ranges from 20 to 45 pounds for each piercing, most common price is 25 pounds for each piercing, high quality titanium or stainless steel jewelry included. The industrial is 2 piercings in one so : 25 + 25 = 50 pounds, jewelry included.
- Q:What are the functions and requirements of the masonry wall
- security1, set up a high-level scaffolding, the various materials used must meet the quality requirements.2, the foundation must be firm, before the erection of the calculation, to meet the load requirements, and according to the construction code set up, do drainage measures.3, scaffolding erection technical requirements shall comply with the relevant provisions of the code.
- Q:Bracket cast-in-place beam bracket must use bowl buckle scaffold, can not use fastener type scaffolding, there is no mandatory requirements, or specification file requirements!
- No mandatory provisions.JGJ1622008 construction formwork safety technical specifications, is the latest specification
- Q:Exterior wall scaffold construction plan?
- Foundation treatment:Pit backfill every 30cm thick layer by ramming into vibration compaction, compaction by cutting ring sampling test, the bearing capacity of Rammed Soil reached 60270KN/m2. And then in the compacted soil C15 cast in situ concrete hardening, thickness 100mm. The foundation of all scaffolds must be smooth. On the basis of the base plate, the thickness of not less than 50mm, the layout must be smooth, shall not be suspended; and in the periphery of the scaffolding outside the vertical rod 50cm set up a shallow ditch drainage.
- Q:Please help me in building professional people (scaffolding)
- Door type scaffolding when used in general decoration, that thing is a direct product, a simple spell on the line, who rent who fightBowl buckle scaffold is also finished steel pipe, but there is no fastener, his fastener is a kind of fixed in the steel pipe instead of the demolition of the scaffolding is more convenient than ordinaryRent depends on the specific market
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like