|Place of Origin:|
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Poplar, Hardwood, Hardwood Combi, Birch
more than 10 times
brown / black
Film faced plywood/construction plywood/concrete plywood/film faced shuttering plywood/marine plywood/formwork plywood
|Name||Film Faced Plywood|
|Core||Poplar, Pine, Hardwood and Combi core, Finger-joint poplar core|
|Film Color||Imported Dynea Brown Film, Chinese Brown/Black/Red Film|
|Glue||WBP, MR, Melamine,phenolic|
|Size ||610*2440mm,1220*2440mm, 1250*2500mm or as clients’ request|
|Usage||Construction or formwork|
|Delivery Time||within 15days on receipt of deposit or original L/C at sight|
|PaymentTerms||L/C at sight, T/T 30% as deposit|
|Supply Ability||8000 cubic meter/month|
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:How many types of wooden lines
- Wood-plastic lines, is the use of domestic booming in recent years, a new type of composite materials, refers to the use of polyethylene, polypropylene and polyvinyl chloride, instead of the usual resin adhesive, and more than 35% -60% , Straw and other waste plant fiber mixed into a new wood material, and then by extrusion processing and output. Mainly used to replace the wood lines and plaster lines.
- Q:What is the difference between a whitewash board and a veneer?
- Mianqi decorative materials with natural texture, clear wood, with logs than the United States, the world's current popular wood species everything, and the product surface without color, with self-extinguishing from the fire, washable, wear, moisture, corrosion, acid , Anti-alkali, non-stick dust, not because of the wall wet and produce moldy black phenomenon, product design elegant, modeling color with a reasonable, easy construction, good saw good cut, never rupture, repair trimming use of paint-free lines Matching, with adhesive glue do not have to fill the nails after the trouble, and do not have paint.
- Q:What are the top ten brands of 2015?
- The Company's shares were traded on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on May 10, 2005.
- Q:What kind of glue when you use it?
- White latex (environmental protection is better, and the price is relatively cheap)
- Q:Melamine plywood (do board with the board) dirty how to clean
- High-end cabinets, it is best to use a little better paper, good stain resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood veneer doors and solid wood composite doors?
- Solid wood veneer door is actually a solid wood composite door, the real solid wood veneer is inside the solid wood surface veneer, is a better solid wood composite doors, but unfortunately most of the solid wood paste inside are false solid wood The
- Q:What is the thickness of the trim panel?
- Decorative panel specifications commonly used 2440mm * 1220mm, 1000mm * 2000mm, 1220mm * 2000mm, 1200mm * 3000mm.
- Q:What is the difference between veneer furniture and veneer furniture?
- Imitation solid wood furniture: the so-called imitation solid wood furniture from the appearance point of view is the solid wood furniture, wood natural texture, feel and color are almost the same as solid wood furniture, but in fact the wood and wood-based panels mixed with furniture, both side panels, , Gussets and other components with veneer veneer of the particleboard or MDF fiberboard, doors and drawers are used solid wood. This process saves the wood, reduces the cost, but compared with pure solid wood furniture, environmental protection and durability is still inadequate.
- Q:Melamine plywood and fire board panels which is good? That environmental protection?
- Fire board veneer is three layers, relatively thick, and trimer polyamine plate veneer only one layer, relatively thin.
- Q:What are the types of wood panel?
- 3. Teak: hard texture, fine and durable, wear-resistant corrosion, not easy to deformation, shrinkage rate is the smallest of a wood. The plate can be used for solid wood flooring, decorative panels for furniture, wall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range