|Place of Origin:|
SHANDONG, China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
Film faced plywood
Film Faced Plywood
Thickness tolerance +/-0.5mm
Logo-Comaccord, Customized logo by customers.
poplar-light weight, low density, low strength, cheap price;
hardwood-heavy weight, high density, high strength, high price;
(main film faced plywood in China is generally poplare core)
MR-boiled for one hour, reused times 6-8;
Melamine-boiled for 6-8 hours, reused times 8-12;
WBP-boiled for 48 hours, reused times 15-20;
Poplar core: about 550kg/cbm
Hardwood core: about 570kg/cbm
Combi core: about 560kg/cbm
Birch core: about 700kg/cbm
Sealed with water-proof paint, and different colors are available for us
Veneer layers (longitudinal grain with transverse grain crossed, glue-sprayed among each layers)
9mm:5 or 7 layers
12mm:7 or 9 layers
15mm:9 or 11 layers
18mm:11 or 13 layers
21mm:13 or 15 layers
25mm:15 or 18 layers
Only two time hot preseed (Different: two times hot pressed plywood-smooth surface, one time hot pressed-low cost and cheap price), Comaccord only produce high quality product.
1. We have 20 years of experience in export board.
2. We are professional in the manufacturing wood board.
3. We can offer you competitive price with lowest cost but good quality.
- Q:What is the difference between a whitewash board and a veneer?
- It is made of natural wood slicing or peeling into the thickness of 0.2-1mm thin slices, after the parquet paste in the plywood, fiberboard, particleboard and other substrates made of.
- Q:What is the paper for pvc plywood?
- Three c-furan dipped in a variety of paper. Widely used in cabinets, wardrobes, reinforced 4 veneer flooring 0.
- Q:Woodworking desk, too long, paste the panel after the varnish will have how to deal with seams ah
- Such as in a particular part of the patch or different types of decorative panels, both to resolve the lines, the color of the inconsistencies of the ills, but also reflects the personality of the contrast effect.
- Q:Plywood hot press and plywood hot press is different
- Plywood Hot press is one of the main equipment in the veneer production process. It is used to heat paste the slabs
- Q:Home improvement commonly used plate which?
- Particleboard technology: wood chips and wood scrap, plus adhesive after pressing.
- Q:How to choose melamine plywood
- Melamine plywood, also known as melamine fire plywood, is a high-end furniture board
- Q:Wooden door surface panels (multi-layer board) is a solid wood door or solid wood composite door?
- Is a solid wood composite door. But also look at what is inside. Some doors are densely coated on the board, the middle is the wooden side.
- Q:How to choose tiles
- Second, listen to the sound. With a hard light flick, the sound the more crisp, the higher the degree of porcelain, the better the quality. You can also left thumb, index finger and middle finger clip tiles corner, easily hanging down, with the right hand index finger tapping the lower part of the tile, such as the sound clear, sweet for the top grade, such as the sound boring, stagnant turbidity for the next product.
- Q:Bamboo stickers, polymer panels which is good?
- Sliding doors for the standard: cabinet 18mm fragrant fir with 5, 9mm back plate (with no section on the line), the interval also with fragrant fir (you can use the section will be cheap), the panel is only part of the exposed , Such as side panels, one is enough, if you think fragrant fir section of the section does not look good, you can buy double-sided no section, and then brush the bottom of the face, a group of paint for example ...
- Q:What is a stone trim? Home stone panel okay?
- Decorative panels are made of ordinary plywood covered with a layer of valuable tree veneer. Widely used in the decoration of the surface decoration and furniture. With the depletion of rare tree resources, in order to protect the limited resources, the developed countries have successfully developed decorative veneer (technology wood) to replace the veneer production veneer, fancy, texture, a few can be true, but also to avoid the natural Wood of various growth defects, welcomed by the market, causing great repercussions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range