Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-0.47mm
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:How are steel tape measures installed?
- That's the tape measure. There's a small card with no card in the middle of the screw! So it can't be retracted automatically! The solution is to wrap the open tape to the end!
- Q:serious question! Dual-phase steel?
- Looking okorder.com/... but I would note that this stuff seems an awful lot like the techniques that have been used for making high quality swords and cutting tools for thousands of years including the famed Damacas steel. In these, the steel is heated and slowly cooled (annealed) to produce the tough matrix, then the piece is reheated and quenched to produce the hard edge. What Dual-phase seems to do is bring the process to bulk manufacture.
- Q:Lead vs steel chokes?
- To add to this, Screw-In tubes in older guns can make removal a challenge. I destroyed a FULL lead tube removing it for a friend from his NOVA.
- Q:Does steel make its own static electricity?
- No. Steel does not build up static electricity by itself. Also, magnetic fields are made by moving electricity, not static electicity. The steel conducts magnetism, so it changes the earth's magnetic field near itself by conducting the field through itself. The larger effect is a magnet near a piece of steel: the compass has a magnet, and when you place it near a ferromagnetic material, it attracts. Try putting a refridgerator magnet against the fridge - it sticks because it attracts.
- Q:If you have a steel beam can you remove one of the poles?
- You need to measure the beam and go to an engineering guide and see what the load ratings are. You can never remove the end supports but the middle support may possibly be taken out if the beam can handle the load and or you add some gusseting and reinforcement to the original beam. You should probably call a building engineer to consult on this.
- Q:Starting a steel mill?
- Typically, steel mills are worth $20 million to $200 million and are owned by large corporations. Your best bet to own one would be to take over a corporation that already has one. That way you have all the supply lines, customers, experts and other workers already there, too. Stick with investing in going concerns, so you don't need to be an expert in each business to build it up. Get them ready made, learn the details from the people already doing it, then work out ways to improve it. Do not get tempted to borrow even 10c from the scammers who have answered your question. Start saving your real money, reading the financial news, and making small real investments in real stocks.
- Q:melting point of 1008 steel?
- It is still the same for 1008 steel. Go to the bottom and see the listing of the grades it covers. Since the only difference between the 1006 and 1008 steel is a few micro amounts of alloys and by far the greatest majority or main component is iron (99%), as a general melt temperature , 2750 F is the melt temperature at which the other alloys are added to the charge to fine tune the mix. Just like adding salt to distilled water actually lowers the boiling point of water, adding alloys to iron decreases the melting point of iron. The iron melts at 2800F, but once alloys to make the 1008 grade are added, it decreases melt temp to 2750F. Since the melting point of pure iron is 2800F, the temperature is actually decreased by adding these impurities of alloys. These alloys are tested while the mix is starting to come down from a pure melt, steel is sampled. and then alloys below are checked and added to make the 1008 steel. The steel is maintained at 2750 F so that the less volatile alloys don't boil off before combining with steel. Minimum Properties Ultimate Tensile Strength, psi 43,900 - 51,900 Yield Strength, psi 26,100 - 34,800 Elongation 42 - 48% Chemistry Iron (Fe) 99% Carbon (C) 0.08% Manganese (Mn) 0.6% max Phosphorus (P) 0.035% max Copper (Cu) 0.2% min Sulfur (S) 0.04%
- Q:What is the maximum width of galvanized steel strip, please? The galvanized coat is 275, and how long is one coil?
- As far as I know, the galvanized rolls of WISCO are wider in width than other domestic steel mills, and can produce 2080 wide steel coils.
- Q:What is the best butcher's steel?
- get one made in germany if you can. you might want to invest in some stones. they have some great videos on youtube on how to sharpen knives.
- Q:What brand steel tapes are of good quality?
- Durable durable depends on your personal use frequency, the high frequency nature is easy to wear, resulting in scale. If you like fuzzy units if buying tape need verification it is best to buy the Great Wall Seiko goods, because the time to measure the number of verification inspection of steel tape, basically qualified rate of the Great Wall Seiko steel tape can reach one hundred percent.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range