PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
1. Specifications for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
PP(polypropylene) or PET(polyester)
Needle punched / thermally bonded
1m6m(as you demand)
100m(as you demand)
PE film and woven cloth
According to your specification
T/T or L/C
Within 3 weeks
Geotextiles with various indicators of quality, with good stress -- strain and toughness, seepage performance and uniformity, and width,
etc., And is applicable to roads, water, rail, mining dams, rivers, airports
and other civil engineering, anyone in the works played reinforcement,
segregation, filtration, filtration, drainage, and then extend the project life,
reduced cost and easy construction, and it is easy to ensure the quality
of the project.
2. Property for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
1). Good air and water permeability-interspace in the fibers made it favorable water permeability.
2). Corrosion resistant-geotextile is made from polyester, featuring resistance to acid and alkali ,non-corroding,no worm-eaten,anti-oxidation.
3). Good water transmissibility and filtration- it can form drainage channels inside soil mass to drain redundant water and air out of the soil mass.
4). High intensity-geotextile can keep sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet condition due to the use of plastic fiber.
5). Easy construction,low weight,easy operation,simple construction
3. Property for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
Short fiber needle punched geotextile can prevent the mixture of construction
materials featuring different physical properties (such as soil mass and sandstone,soil mass and concrete)
Its good water and air permeability let water flow through it so as to effectively control
sandrock running down.
Geotextile helps to enhance the soil mass tensile strength and non-deformability and structural stability so as to improve soil mass quality.
It can effectively make the concentrated stress diffuse,transfer or decompound,and guard the soil mass against the destruction of external force.
Combine with geomembrane and form compound waterproofing material to act a part of anti-puncture.
4. Photos for PP/PET Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile for Road Construction
- Q:Geotextile filter layer set which quota
- Filter cloth, monofilament filter cloth, polypropylene filter cloth, nylon green monofilament
- Q:Now geotech how much money a square meter?
- Geotextile short wire geotextile, filament geotextile, polypropylene geotextile, the weight of 100g ~ 1000g per square meter range, different prices of different prices in a dollar to nine yuan range, according to the type of raw materials and specifications
- Q:Geotextile price in the end is how much?
- Geotextile raw materials are also different prices, geotextile prices with the market changes, geotextile prices from one yuan to twenty yuan variable. After-sales service and thoughtful, customer satisfaction as the goal. Hongxiang geotechnical
- Q:Geotextile construction plan (specific)
- Q:Manufacture of geotextile machinery
- Non-woven needle machine, I am specializing in the production of geotextiles
- Q:What causes the geotextile aging phenomenon
- Gundam has the characteristics of the product we are all obvious, both in the highway, dams, railways and many other occasions have a very strong product features, and the performance is very outstanding, geotextile is an irreplaceable geotechnical material. Although the geotextile has unparalleled advantages, but the product is not perfect that any product has more or less problems or less, geotextile is the same, its aging problem has been with us, then in the end what causes Geotextile aging? Geotextile aging problem refers to the geotextile in the sun by the smell, temperature changes, biological erosion, chemical corrosion, moisture and other external factors, so that the geotextile strength and performance gradually weakened, loss of seepage effect. UV radiation intensity changes with the intensity of solar radiation, geotextile aging speed with the intensity of UV radiation and speed. Synthetic polymer polymer is concerned, the sun radiation is the main factor in the degradation of polymer degradation. UV radiation in the sun is the most important factor in the aging of the fabric. The ultraviolet radiation causes the polymer to produce a photooxidative decomposition reaction, especially ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 290 to 400 mPm, which has a significant decomposition effect on the polymer , Because the geotextile in the range of ultraviolet light energy is higher than the polymer chemical steamed broken the required energy, so the polymer material aging is very obvious.
- Q:What are the uses of acupuncture geotextiles?
- Acupuncture geotextile is divided into filament spunbonded acupuncture non-woven geotextile and polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile two. Filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile with high-quality polyester chips through high-temperature melting, spinning into a network, acupuncture into cloth production, filament spunbond acupuncture non-woven geotextile has a high tensile strength, Anti-tear strength, anti-breaking strength, in the project to play the role of reinforcement protection, generally used in roads, railways, dams, water conservancy construction, tunnels, landfills and other projects. Polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile polyester staple fiber made by acupuncture, polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile has a good water filter performance, the price is relatively low, in the project to play a reinforced protection, The role of filtration, generally used in civil engineering isolation, filtration, drainage sites.
- Q:What are the geotechnical test test items for highway engineering? The
- The main inspection items are: ① Tensile strength: In the tensile test, the maximum tensile stress of the specimen up to the fracture is the tensile strength, which is called tensile strength in academia. ② elongation: elongation, that is, the percentage of the ratio of the total deformation to the length of the original gauge after the tensile fracture of the specimen. ③ tear strength: it is a thin film or thin film tear resistance of a test method defined in a term. This method is a tear test performed on a special testing machine with a specimen with a predetermined gap. ④ bursting strength ⑤ thickness ⑥ per unit area quality ⑦ permeability coefficient: permeability coefficient, also known as hydraulic conductivity. In an isotropic medium, it is defined as the unit flow rate per unit of hydraulic gradient, indicating the ease with which the fluid passes through the pore skeleton.
- Q:Geotextile price specific how to develop?
- Each type of product in the market before the sale, the pricing will take into account all aspects of the factors, very strict and careful investigation, geotextile is also true. The first is the product quality is the second product specifications and standards to Hongxiang new material short wire geotextile, for example, sub-weight (80-1500g / ㎡), the quality standard is a requirement, divided into non-standard, by White A, Sinochem, ordinary GB, Paul GB, Dahua GB and so on. Ton price is generally between 4900-7500 yuan / ton, but the weight <200g, an increase of 100 yuan / ton; weight> 800g, an increase of 500 yuan / ton. 187 & lt; 6600 & lt; 5604
- Q:Polyester geotextile filter layer sets what the amount
- Polyester filament geotextile Features: Polyester filament geotextile is made by polyester method by spinning acupuncture consolidation directly made, product specifications from 80-800g / m2 arbitrary choice, it is geotechnical engineering and civil engineering In the application of a geosynthetics, polyester filament into a network and consolidation method, the fiber arranged in three-dimensional structure. In addition to good mechanical properties, but also has a good vertical and horizontal drainage performance and good extension properties and high resistance to biological, acid and alkali, anti-aging and other chemical stability. At the same time, it also has a wide pore size range, tortuous pore distribution, excellent permeability and filtration performance. Polyester filament geotextile Uses: water conservancy project dam and slope protection of the filter, channel isolation, seepage; road, rail, airport runway foundation isolation, filter, drainage, slope, retaining wall and road reinforcement, Drainage; Port Engineering soft foundation treatment, beach embankment, harbor wharf and breakwater reinforcement, drainage; polyester filament geotextile has been widely used in the field of infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of areas. Geosynthetics are the general term for synthetic materials for civil engineering applications. As a kind of civil engineering material, it is a synthetic polymer (such as plastic, chemical fiber, synthetic rubber, etc.) as raw materials, made of various types of products, placed in the soil, the surface or between the various soil , Play to strengthen or protect the role of soil. "Geosynthetics application of technical specifications" will be divided into geotextile geotextile geotextile, geomembrane, geotextile special materials and geotextile materials, geotextile, fiberglass, geotextile and other types.
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range