Introduction of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
CWB-914 is binder for fiberglass chopped strand mat and composed of bisphenol A unsaturated polyester resin (nonionic).
CWB-914 imparts to mat good handle and moldability.
Usually CWB-914 is applied directly by spattering the powder through hopper on the traversing chopped strand layer.
Binder content in chopped strand mat is around 3-4%.
Features of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914C
WB-914provides soft and flexible properties to the mat with sufficient strength.
CWB-914 is excellent in penetrating effect for the process resins, provides transparency to the finished product and excels in boiling water resistance.
In the course of spattering process at the factory, CWB-914 easily slips down through the hopper on the traversing chopped strand layer below because of its antistatic and free flow features.
CWB-914 can be easily dispersed in water.
Storage of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
CWB-914 should be stored out of sun below 30℃.
Package of Powder Binder for Chopped Strand Mat CWB-914
The binder is to be packed in a plastic bag, then to be put in the carton drum.
Net weight is 140Kg per drum.
The quantity for a 20’ container is 11200KGS.
- Q:Can the ceramic tile binder be mixed with cement mortar?
- Differences in adhesive strength of ceramic tilesCement mortar paving cement, sand mixing ratio on the need to properly control is not good, the cement content is too high or too low, are likely to affect the bonding strength, and tile adhesive, consider the proportion of mixed problems don't have to go directly against the water can be used better in the harmonic, firmly bonding on the grasp of some.
- Q:Adhesive td-870 can be used on natural rubber?
- Ordinary oil seal 120~150 degrees Celsius, high temperature curing 3~10 minutes, to vulcanizing when the adhesive is not washed, sticky mold shall prevail.Valve oil seal, bearing oil seal: bottom coating at 1:13 diluted, 200-220 degrees high temperature curing for 5 minutes, cooling, painted at 1:13 diluted, 130 degrees curing 5~10 minutes, to vulcanizing when the adhesive is not washed, sticky mold shall prevail.The treated metal skeleton can be vulcanized by coating rubber.
- Q:How are the marbles that have been glued together? Do they have any medicine?
- The marble marble glue, adhesive strength of the splicing positions even more than the strength of the stone itself, to separate only the cutting way.
- Q:What are the common adhesives for aquatic products?
- There were no small doses of added binders, such as 0.2%
- Q:I use 500 eyes to 600 purposes pearl powder, plus 30% adhesives, plus 6 kg thickening agent, but also toning, how is it?
- That is to say you have to glue is 6 kg plus 6 grams of it as long as you can.
- Q:What adhesive is used for bonding stainless steel to PVC plate?
- Product features high bond strength, good toughness, good thixotropy, excellent aging resistance, good water resistance, oil resistance, acid and alkali resistance
- Q:How do you clean the hose on your clothes?
- Another is rubber, the main component is latex or other rubber ingredients. Dry glue stains should generally be removed before dry cleaning, otherwise it will be more difficult to remove stains due to the heating of the dry cleaning process. Wet glue stains can also be divided into two categories. One is vegetable gum, such as wheat paste, rice paste, other starch and vegetable gum. The other is derived from animals, such as animal feces and protein gels. In proteins, for example, iron glue, gelatin, animal glue and casein glue. Treatment of colloidal pigment and glue stains to choose the best professional stains removal. Such as TARGO, stain remover, OTPR (oil stain remover) and so on. With OTPR and banana water (amyl acetate) - the most effective for the gum on the nitrocellulose base. Because of the stubborn nature of some stains, it should be repeated several times, and if necessary, soak a little time or use decomposition agent to deal with it. Here are some common methods for removing stains.
- Q:What is the difference between "tile binder" and "vitrified tile binder"?
- Adhesive Bohuazhuan: is Portland cement as the base material for absorbing Bohuazhuan power is low, the development characteristics of rigid polymer modified cementitious material, has excellent adhesion, shear resistance and water resistance, high temperature resistance, durability, ageing resistance, excellent weatherability.
- Q:Strength of ceramic tile adhesive and tile adhesive that is good, what is the difference
- Is the common strength of tile adhesives, tile adhesive: generally made of cement, sand, redispersible latex powder, water retaining agent mixed powder bags of tile adhesive materials, the use of mixing water after mixing with paste. [such adhesives are only suitable for bonding ordinary tiles]
- Q:What are the edible adhesives?
- Edible gum (hydrocolloid), also known as the hydrophilic colloid sol is dissolved or dispersed in water, and under certain conditions, the hydrophilic groups in the molecule, such as carboxyl, hydroxyl, amino and carboxylic acid, can form thick, creamy hydration solution or gel and water molecules.
mainly produces powder binder for chopped strand mat and glass fibers and emulsion binder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 9 Million
||overseas companies in Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, India, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range