I. CEMENT STANDARD
1.Vietnam standard (TCVN)
- Quality of Cement as per TCVN 6260 - 2009
2.European standard (EN)
- Certificate I -EN 197-1.2000- CEM II 42,5 R
- Certificate II - En 197-1.2000 CEM II 42,5N
- Certificate III - EN 197-1.2000 CEM I 42,5R
3.American standard (ASTM)
- ASTM C150 TYPE-1
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- GU
- ASTM C1157 TYPE- HE
II. SPECIFICATIONS FOR ORIDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT AS PER EN 197-1:2000/CEM II 42.5
Loss on Ignition, (LOI)
Physical and Mechanical Properties
- Retained content on sieve 75mm
Time of setting
- Initial set
- Final set
- Q:Approximate Cost to Replace Cement Shower With Either Tile or Modern Stall?
- By cement slab you refer to the concrete basement floor with a drain in it? Nothing to tear out. A contractor will install a shower pan. Either custom made or a prefab pan and tie into the existing drain. If you want to relocate the shower then he will jack hammer up the slab and run the drain. Save money by having the shower in the same place. For just the shower pan and walls framed, covered with backer board, tile tie into existing hot and cold water supply figure about $4000. If you want to use custom materials like granite and limestone tiles add $1000. Also plan to install an exhaust fan for the steam. If you can be happy with a prefab fiberglass surround it will be half the cost.
- Q:how can i get a horse stall built on cement?
- We have a cement 'deck' out the back of our house and a porch roof thing got built on top of that and they used those footer things for it. They are like huge metal brackets that they bolt down into the concrete and they can then bolt the posts into the bracket. It is totally possible to do! (I am also assuming you are talking about a slab and not just ruble)
- Q:How can I fix a leak in my cement fish pond?
- don't have positioned fish in there yet, in any case... the pond isn't set up and arranged for them yet.... eliminate them and then artwork the pond over to restoration the leak..... nonetheless do no longer understand putting down plastic and then cememt... isn't smart to me in any respect....
- Q:how do i seal cement?
- Best way is to put the type of sealer you ve chosen in a gallon ( or bigger ) spray container, The type you commonly use to spray trees or for weeds with insecticide. The kind you pump up to make it spray. Then just spay the sealer over your fresh or cleaned cement. GL
- Q:how can we check fineness of portland cement?
- There is a physical property called the fineness modulus: But is does apply to cement because cement is a too fine powder. Typically for fine aggregates in concrete, the fineness modulus should be between 2.3 and 3.11. The FM is obtained by adding the cumulative weight percentages retained on the no. 4 sieve, no. 8, no. 16, no. 30, no. 50, and no. 100, and dividing the sum by 100. You can also check what ASTM C-150 says about portland cement.
- Q:Can a cement, or a metal building burn down?
- Whilst cement and metal can't burn the heat from the fire will cause the materials to weaken and then generally buildings collapse because they can't support their own weight.
- Q:What are the cement models, what are the general buildings on the use of cement?
- 32.5R42.5R52.5R, the building is used on the 32.5R.
- Q:Do I need to install cement board before tiling my shower and floor on a cement floor?
- answer to your question is (yes) you should backer board anytime your placing tile on the surface, you ll need to get cement board fasteners to secure your hardy board to the concrete, its OK to go over the Leno. be sure your fasteners are 6 at the seems and 12 in the Field. also make sure your drywall is green in color. ill be happy to help with professional advice anytime.
- Q:Is blacktop or cement cheaper? I have a gravel parking space that is about 10 ft long and 30 ft wide.?
- blacktop is cheaper, but needs to be resealed often. cement is less work later, but because it's permanent it may increase your property taxes
- Q:How can I get cat urine smell out of cement floor?
- There's okorder.com and type in 'removing pet urine from concrete floor' and you'll find things that work. Vinegar isn't going to do it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range